Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey I drowned (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Honey I drowned (open) Empty
PostSubject: Honey I drowned (open)   Honey I drowned (open) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Briarfoot trugged into camp with his mothers cold soaking wet body on his back. His mother had slipped in the river and drowned or maybe it was suicide but Briarfoot had found her dead body near the shore of the river and brought her back to camp. "Honeyblossom.. is.. She's dead.." He meowed his voice rasping.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Honey I drowned (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey I drowned (open)   Honey I drowned (open) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:11 am

"Huh?" Greygaze said as she sat up from eating a salmon. Licking her whiskers, she watched the cold she-cat lie beside Briarfoot. "Ho-how can this happen?!" She stood up, fury in her eyes. I'll rip the fur off of this attacker! Her gaze was soon calm again when she realize there was no bite marks on the she-cat's body. She drowned?
Back to top Go down

Honey I drowned (open)
Page 1 of 1