Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockwatcher

Rockwatcher

Characters : Diamond [Rogue]; Shimmerkit [RC].
Clan/Rank : Animal enthusiast | Writer | That Guy Who Adopts Everyone as His Kids
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 14

I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 17:33

The night air, silent as it might be to twolegs, comes alive to the ears of a cat. Dogs bay streets over, howling their frustration at being confined to backyards. An occasional door slams. Late crickets chirp as the air gets colder.

Through it all Diamond trots; her tail swings lazily and her sharp eyes scan the street around her, taking in every detail. Not the worst neighborhood she's traveled through. The houses are clean and the streets are quiet. Yes, this might do very well indeed. For a while, that is - the she-cat doesn't like to stay in one place very long if she can avoid it. So Diamond strolls on along the wide sidewalk. Nothing so far has caught her eye as a potential resting place.

No matter. The maine coon has plenty of energy left for walking.

Shimmerkit | #00ccff | Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 19:02

Crows bayed and bellowed loudly in the distance, a final dying mating call to others. Sparkling ebony feathers flashed as the sable birds flew away, swooping in unison off of a picket fence. Twolegplace was different and dangerous, yet it was the border nonetheless. It still had to be patrolled and marked every so often. Pawsteps sounded in their wake across the asphalt ground. Around it, the hard stone surface was lined with reddish-brown dirt. Bright wine-colored eyes twinkled like tiny stars in the distance.

It was a rather large tomcat. Rippling, rugged shoulders and a long, droopy tail, which dragged with exceeding difficulty across the rough ground. The orbs shone as they looked up. The speckled tom had noticed something. Slinking like a snake across the winding trees, he caught sight of a she-cat; a rogue.

Blacktwig was devoted with all of his heart to his clan. He wouldn't let her get away so easily with being so close to the border, drawing even nearer with every heartbeat that passed. He leapt in a single, fluid, fleet and agile motion atop a steel canister. His back was arched like a ridge. An esker in the soil mildly elevated the platform in which Blacktwig was standing on.

His gaze flashed for a moment with curiosity. His fur bristled with anxiety, and his paws slowly lifted, as if he were contemplating whether to go back, or not. His eyes blinked like moons being overshadowed by the night.

He saw her.

A one-cat circus.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Rockwatcher

Rockwatcher

Clan/Rank : Animal enthusiast | Writer | That Guy Who Adopts Everyone as His Kids
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 19:14

A flicker of movement catches Diamond's eye. The big, heavily-built she-cat stops, standing tall as she examines the strange tomcat. His back is arched wildly, contorted almost beyond what one could think possible. Defending a territory, then, by the looks of it?

Hmm, she thinks. Interesting.

Pointedly, the she-cat sits down where she is and begins to wash a paw. Watch and wait. Watch and wait. He'll either leave or come on the attack, and whichever one he does will be telling. No point in rushing in straightaway, though. Who knows whether he has other cats waiting with him, ready to defend their borders?

He's attractive, though. An interesting, speckled coat...

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 19:47

Blacktwig saw the maine coon. She seemed to be inspecting him carefully. He gazed at her, turning around in a whisking motion. "Why, hello there." The tomcat said, in a coordinated, monotone yet slightly tinged with emotion, voice. He blinked at her with his docile nature. He made sure he wouldn't frighten her. He sat down, still partially masked by the bleak shadows. It made only his eyes and speckled coat stand out from a black canvas.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Rockwatcher

Rockwatcher

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 20:21

"He speaks," Diamond purrs, subtle laughter entering her voice. "Hello to you too. I assume you're from these parts?"

The tom is purposefully sticking to the shadows. It's amusing, actually, that he's attempting to be so mysterious. Perhaps I'll humor him for a while. Could be fun, Diamond muses. Her tail twitches ever so slightly. Most encounters she's had with other cats have been cut and dried: 'Stay out of my territory', usually, or other, cruder propositions. Which Diamond isn't opposed to, necessarily, but she doesn't mind a bit more finesse from her partners.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 20:24

"Yes, I speak," Blacktwig mewed, uttering a small mrrow of laughter in turn. How could a rogue be appeasing him so? He leapt out of the shadows to greet her. At first he nodded, sneaking forwards with subtle prowess, then sat up. His blue-violet eyes seemed to be perpetually ablaze. He sat down in front of her, far enough so that they may have a casual conversation.

Back to top Go down
Rockwatcher

Rockwatcher

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 20:43

There's an odd air of innocence about this tom. Something not trusting, per se, but more willing to invite company than your average loner.

It's refreshing.

So Diamond remains where she is. Her fur is long, thick, and silver in color. Bold tabby stripes run through it as well. Her gleaming green eyes assess the tom curiously as he comes further into the light. Whoever he is, he's well groomed and not lacking food. This definitely puts Diamond in mind of the clans she's run into on occasion while she travels...

"So I assume you live around these parts," she states mildly. "I'm Diamond. And your name is?"

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 7:32

"I do live close," Blacktwig mewed. "I'm a clan cat. I'm Blacktwig, nice to meet you." The well-muscled tomcat realized he had been well-fed lately. Prey wasn't running scarce, and he guessed one million squirrels must reside here due to so many kittypets being fed slop. He nodded, mind wandering to the subject of his kits. He wondered how Mothpaw and Mottledpaw must be doing. And Flamepaw, and the other one... Auburnpaw. That was her name. He grinned, but diverted his expression to a different subject. His oculars traced around the rogue she-cat's curvy frame. The maine coon was beautiful. "How are you?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down
Rockwatcher

Rockwatcher

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 7:14

"The outside is wonderful," Diamond admits. "If you've ever lived with the twolegs, or even if you haven't, I think you understand what I mean. Nothing compares to being out here."

She's telling part of the truth, at least. It is wonderful to be free; Diamond craves the freedom of open air as a fish craves water. She hasn't set foot in a twoleg house since she was still a kit, however, despite what her wonder-filled tone and wide, innocent eyes hint. But that's why she keeps dark blue collar set around her neck: a fresh kittypet wouldn't know yet that it should be disposed of. Never mind that the fabric is getting slightly dirty with age. The same happens to the collars of much-loved cats, too, after all.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 12:56

Blacktwig had been ignoring the collar the entire time. Its twoleg scent was faint and stale, and it didn't reek strangely of other kittypets or local 'housefolk' at all. His tail-tip twitched, its slight tip like the jagged peak atop a snowy mountain - despite its sooty color. It was frayed gently, as if the touch of fingers grasping it had caressed it into a sharp shape and stature. He looked at her for a moment. "I have never lived with the twolegs." He fought his voice so that it wouldn't raise with defiance. Why would he ever live with them? He thought. He forced himself to allow his tone to die down and become calm. "I see you have, though." He commented suddenly, hostility ringing slightly into his voice.

The tomcat stretched luxuriously in the cavern-esque alleyway. "The clans have always been my home," he purred adoringly, cocking his head towards Diamond. He seemed unusually convincing for a moment, to the point of bribing. Although darkness shrouded him, his eyes were eerily slitted to sharp black needles. "I'm sure you'd agree if you were there, too," he said. Blacktwig sat down near a shady corner.

Back to top Go down
Rockwatcher

Rockwatcher

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 14:49

Diamond's tail twitches slightly at the mention of clans. Ugh. Commitment to a twoleg, commitment to a clan, it doesn't matter; they're all the same to her. The she-cat chooses not to voice this opinion, however, choosing to go a more tactful route.

"I've never been part of a clan," Diamond's voice is mild. Simple statement of fact. "But I know that I didn't enjoy being a kittypet at all. What is your clan like? I don't understand what so many cats would do together."

Play dumb. Figure out what exactly this clan is like.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 14:54

"Well," Blacktwig explained timidly, "We all work together to find food and resources to live. Kittypets are taking the easy way. We fight and learn to live independently," he said. His tail waved to punctuate his sentence. It was a little harsh-sounding, but he was only trying to convince the young she-cat rogue. She seemed even younger than him - now that was surprising!

Back to top Go down
Feather-Song

Feather-Song

Characters : living: Treepaw, Midnight-sky
Clan/Rank : Rouge
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 21:00

Feather jumps from a ledge of a fence. "hello there" she says in a mysterious way. "why are two nice cats out in the middle of the night. Another little paw pecked out, "Treepaw come on out they are harmless I think.

The little kit comes out and hides behind feather. "Sorry for the trouble can we tag a long if you guys go somewhere we need somewhere to stay for the night. Treepaw pecks her head from Feather's tail "hi...." she says in a timid yet sweet voice. Feather sits 5 feet away from them to make sure they won't hurt Treepaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 22:10

OOC: Please do not RP until you've made a cat creation here, Feather-Song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]   I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a one-cat circus, honey! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: