Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

School....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

School.... Empty
PostSchool....

School starts for me tomorrow an' I won't be able to log on here until i get back from school. School here starts at 7:30 a.m an' ends at 2:26 p.m. When I get back from school I also gotta do homework an' all that other stuff before I can check my laptop. So if i'm not on for anythin' that involves my characters I'm deeply sorry but I can't afford to miss school. (though I wish I could...) Anyway just a heads up... CYA!~~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

School.... :: Comments

Shadow
Re: School....
Post Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 3:05 by Shadow
Nah don't worry about it :D Everybody's got some kind of real life stuff to do. School comes first! We'll see you when you get on 8D
Dimmeh
Post Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 3:09 by Dimmeh
Bye, Lily! I hope to see you when you get on. Real life is more important than online! although there are some people who i was really devastated if they even hovered over 'log out'
Post  by Sponsored content

School....

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: