Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD

Go down 
+2
Moon
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 14:30

This site is awesome. I already have over 100+ posts.

Im a Gym Leader and I haz Caterpie. And it PWNS.

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Blazestorm

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 696

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 14:34

This site seem scool. Pokemon ahsnt been my thing for a while but I may join.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 17:27

YAY! You should join.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010 - 15:43

I joined; I'm Mark

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 DeQnfComing Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 UTs4eComing Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 CmOB3Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 Swufty

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 13:41

Some how Poketrainers was deleted. Sorry to all of my members V.V
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 15:20

O.O what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 16:17

Sprry. I don't know how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 21:02

Bu...Bu....Bu.....Bu...But Why T-T

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 21:25

WHAT!?? I LOVE POKETRAINERS~ ><

itz awesome! i was gonna come on everyday xD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 N6a5zHfComing Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 IMrnxD6Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 GMXQgOOComing Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 21:42

I didn't delete it. I don't understand how it got deleted. I'm sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010 - 23:55

*Holds dead Caterpie in arms* WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????????

*Cocks street sweeper* Im going to go crack some Forum heads.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010 - 13:52

UMMM O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD   Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon to theaters near you: Not really... Uh... just Click XD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2