Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 29

What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? Empty
PostSubject: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:04

I had literally never cried in a movie theater until last year—while watching Love, Simon, I was on the brink of tears through most of it, and then when the credits started rolling, I started sobbing uncontrollably. My girlfriend and I couldn’t leave the theater for like 10 minutes because I couldn’t pull myself together enough to drive x3 I’ve never had that kind of reaction to a movie, it was honestly such a cathartic moment???
Representation is important kids, it might make a 22 year old trans guy burst into happy tears xD
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:13

Marley & Me made me cry. I didn't know what the movie was about and I hadn't yet learned that if there's a dog in a movie, it probably dies. -_-

What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:14

Ahhhh RIP Suma Cry I’ve never seen that because I just can’t deal.
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:20

I have tbh never seen Love, Simon. But one of my favorite bands did the soundtrack for that movie, and holy crap, listening to those songs made me a little teary, not gonna lie. I need to work up the courage to go and see the actual movie, but I'm scared that when I do my body is gonna projectile tears out of my temples and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:27

I cry v e r y easily at movies, so like, it's hard to determine what made me cry the most lol

Most recently though was Toy Story 4
Back to top Go down
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:46

lemongrass wrote:
I have tbh never seen Love, Simon. But one of my favorite bands did the soundtrack for that movie, and holy crap, listening to those songs made me a little teary, not gonna lie. I need to work up the courage to go and see the actual movie, but I'm scared that when I do my body is gonna projectile tears out of my temples and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Are you talking about The Bleachers? Because YES, I love them and they were so perfect for the soundtrack!!!
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:48

YES THE BLEACHERS

I love the bleachers so much and literally want their songs played at my funeral XD

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:51

Me toooooo!! All the scenes I start are associated with songs, and I have a few Bleachers songs lined up to represent future scenes xD
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 11:13

Grizz is a crybaby, but the two I'm remembering right now off the top of my head were Inside Out and Avengers Endgame. I saw Inside Out when I was having a lot of issues in my family so that climax scene got me in my bag.

Endgame was a trip. Manly tears were shed throughout the entire theater.

endgame spoilers:

What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?   What movie made you cry in the theaters the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

What movie made you cry in the theaters the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: