Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ospreypaw's Intro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 14:19

It was still a couple sunrises until he was supposed to meet up with the ragtag group of cats he'd brought together for the first time, but Flamepaw couldn't keep himself away from Fourtrees. This place had become his sanctuary away from a clan that judged him for a past he had no control over. As much as he tried to ignore it, it was obvious that a lot of Shadowclan thought less of him for not having clan blood. For all they know, I could have been the kit of some rogue. Or maybe some kittypet that didn't want to keep their son around, He thought to himself bitterly for what was probably the hundredth time, For all I know, they're right. Personally, not know had never really bothered him. He could care less about the cats that had bore him. What got to him, though, was how other cats seemed to think that made him less. The clans had been all he ever knew. Flamepaw had never known the soft, warm life of a kittypet or wandered the forest clanless living on his own. Everything he had ever done had been in the life of a clan cat. So why do they see me as so different?

He shivered under the cold air, picking up pace as he reached the clearing. At least here he could think for a while on his own with no pressure from a clan that distrusted him. Here he could exist without the pressure of the past. A lot of him longed for the presence of the friends he had made not to long before, but they weren't supposed to meet yet. No one would be here but him. The ginger tom let out a sigh as he curled up in a small shelter near the great rock. His breathing slowed as he started to drift off into what he hoped would be a brief and peaceful sleep. Just as he started to lose consciousness, a sound his ears and he shot up, looking around wildly in case there was another cat here. What are the odds? There always seems to be someone here when I am... Hopefully they are as friendly as the others.

Ospreypaw's Intro Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 14:49

Ospreypaw meandered into Four trees.He'd been out exploring and now he was finally alone.Or so he thought.The tom gazed up at the sky and a faint smile flashed across his muzzle.I'm staying strong Fogheart don't worry.I won't fail,I'll become the best warrior ever just you wait!Maybe Ospreypaw was delusional,he seemed to look up to the sky and silently tell his dead mother how he was.He missed her,waking to the sounds of your now step mom screaming in horror at your mother's body was not the nicest thing to wake up to.

Silently,the tabby tom paced the clearing,his tail brushing the floor.Ospreypaw lifted his paw accidently placing it back down on a twig causing him to leap up.He quickly checked around to see if anyone saw then swiftly began to lick his ruffled fur down.Mousebrain!he scorned himself.After his slight accident he lifted his maw to gather all the strange and wonderful smells of Four trees.That's when the very obvious ShadowClan scent finally became apparent to him.Wasting no time,Ospreypaw found the apprentice.Gently,he prodded the ginger tom in an attempt to wake him."Hello?I'm Ospreypaw of RiverClan and who are you?"meowed Ospreypaw in his usaul tone of happiness.Ospreypaw would never show that he was hurt or broken.He would stay happy and calm and be the perfect cat,no one needed to know the real pain he was in.No one.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Ospreypaw's Intro Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:26

Flamepaw's eyes widened at the cheerful greeting, trying not to smile. It was better than he could have assumed. The tom was friendly. Perfect! He thought, Maybe he can join us. Seems like a good addition to the group. Although, he didn't want to get ahead of himself.

"Nice to meet you, Ospreypaw. I'm Flamepaw!" He stood a bit taller than the other tom, due to being so much older, and looked down at him cheerfully, "What's a Riverclan apprentice like you doing out here?"

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 21:06

Ospreypaw smiled back at him rubbing his ear in amusement."Just wandering,he replied"It's nice to be alone sometimes away from everyone else and you don't have to pretend to be someone your not...I like that."The tom glowed slightly with embarrassment.He had never told anyone that espeacially not some ShadowClan apprentice."Well,Flamepaw,what brings you out here?"asked Ospreypaw

Ospreypaw's Intro Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 10:45

"I get that," Flamepaw nodded with understanding. He knew too well the surpression of true self. Living in a clan with a leader and clan that had negative feelings towards rogues always brought him down. It was nice having others that understood. He is perfect for the group, the apprentice noted mentally. Not only was Ospreypaw friendly, but he understood.
"I'm out here for a similar reason, my young friend. Gotta get away from the clan sometimes. My paws take me here quite often. And were not the only ones," He meowed with a hinting smirk. He hoped his words would catch the meaning and be interested.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 14:07

Ospreypaw blinked a couple of times.He understood?Maybe not entirely...Oh,well at least he kinda gets me.There's really only Bouncekit who does,but he hardly ever speaks.Ospreypaw flicked his tail from side to side as he thought.p"Oh okay.You understand I didn't think you would.I think that you might not get this,but my clan actually loves me.Yet they never noticed how I really feel."meowed Ospreypaw attempting explain his situation.He left out a huge amount,but Flamepaw didn't need to know he was slightly delusional. The mottled tom unsheathed his claws and gently began to tug at the hidden roots to entertain himself.His needle sharp claws tore at the roots and he let out a small satisfied grunt as a root snapped.Retracting his claws,Ospreypaw turned back to his new friend."Others?As in other apprentices from another clan?That would be cool of we could meet them!"the tom meowed slightly confused,but none the less excited by the prospect of meeting new cats outside of his clan.

Ospreypaw's Intro Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 23:42

"Ha!" Flamepaw snorted lightheartedly as Ospreypaw first spoke, "I wish I had that problem. My own leader think I'm about as trustworthy as some fox-hearted rogue." He's not entirely wrong about the rogue part though, Flamepaw reminded himself sadly for the thousandth time internally. Regaining the confidence he only had at fourtrees though, he continued aloud, "Yeah, I know. We're all different. We all got our own backgrounds, our own troubles. The loneliness or the feeling of not belonging is the same though. But that's the beauty of being here, Ospreypaw, here none of that matters..." He trailed off, looking around the clearing. Even though the weather was awful, fourtrees was still as stunning as ever. So far, of any of the cats he'd met, the Riverclan was the quickest to seem receptive to the idea of the group. And he had gotten pretty deep. Flamepaw was impressed.

"Yeah. There more of us. One from each clan in fact now. We haven't met yet. The others don't know there are more than me, they think they're just coming back to see me. But, it's like I said, we are all the same. I have a feeling that before we know it, the lot of us will be close as littermates," It was an insane dreamworld the older tom had cooked up as he daydreamed walking through the forest. However, the more he thought about it, the more realistic it seemed. None of the group was very confrontational towards other clans and each was receptive to the idea of meeting again. Because they understood something had been missing. This was the first time so far he had spoke it aloud. His own words drove him to excitement. When he first met Viperpaw not long before, he had no idea more cats would follow, let alone every clan.

"You'd complete the set," He mumbled to Ospreypaw as he stared out over the horizon, picturing in his head the representatives from each clan standing up there. It was only a dream. But hopefully soon, it would be reality.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 0:32

Ospreypaw sighed.Oh good he doesn't think I'm weird.That's a relief!He smiled nervously at Flamepaw,following his gaze to the tall rock."Amazing,huh?he muttered.Ospreypaw moved his gaze around the clearing that took his breath away in amazement.Flamepaw is right this does make everything melt away.It rather miraculous to be honest.No wonder StarClan chose this as where we hold our gatherings.Ospreypaw fixed his eyes back on Flamepaw."That's not fair,you can't be that bad.But between us Thrushstar is your leader and He's a little mad.Don't you think?"replied Ospreypaw playfulness evident in his amber orbs.Ospreypaw wandered for a moment would his mother really want him meeting up with a ShadowClan apprentice and his friends?Probably not,but she wasn't her.Yet he had promised her on his apprentice ceramony that he would remain loyal to her and that he would set a great example for his siblings.whatever I don't even see them anymore and I have to take risks sometimes.Besides this is a once in a life time chance."Yeah,I'll join your,uh,club?If you wanna call it that.So when do we meet up?"Ospreypaw purred his eyes glinting at the prospect.

Ospreypaw's Intro Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 15:18

Flamepaw flicked his tail uncomfortably as Ospreypaw mentioned Thrushstar. Any talk of his leader made him uncomfortable. He still respected the old tom, but also resented him for the disdain towards all rogues as a whole. It was something he should have avoided bringing up and had hoped Ospreypaw would skip over it. A light sigh escaped him due to his thoughts.

"Perfect," He nodded to the now youngest member of the group. His thoughts raced excitedly at the prospect of everyone getting together, "We're meeting back in a couple of sunrises. I hope you can get away for it."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 22:28

He nodded slowly, his whiskers twitching in thought. Slowly, Ospreypaw got to his paws, the stiffness in his joints made it hard to move. "Well, I guess I'll see you then!" he purred"Out of curiosity, though, who's your mentor?"Ospreypaw cocked his head at the question.It'd be nice to get know Flamepaw better before they met up and maybe even learn a thing or two about the other apprentices.

Ospreypaw's Intro Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 5:59

"Her name was Hazeflight. She just had kits though, so not really any cat. Thrushstar gave my assessment, but still has yet to make me a warrior," He sighed, pawing at the ground for a moment. After a second he thought to ask, "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 19:19

Oh, I'm sure she was a great mentor." mewed Ospreypaw flicking his tail. "My mentor's Frogjaw, as in the one Smokepelt attacked, I haven't done much raining with him though." he replied.

Ospreypaw's Intro Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 20:26

"I've heard of Frogjaw," He meowed solemnly. Almost the whole forest knew of the Windclan deputies treachery. Despite having a crooked jaw, Frogjaw still managed to be an impressive warrior. It was good to see that he had an apprentice now. Flamepaw brightened a little as he continued on, "Don't worry, you'll get there. I had to wait moons to even be an apprentice. I'm sure your training will come quickly enough. And you have a good mentor."

He smiled encouragingly at the young apprentice. A pang of jealously hit him. If only his apprenticeship and time in the clans had been as easy as this young cats. After momentary self-pity, he shook it off. No cat deserved to be treated like he did, but that was no reason to wish poorly of others. Ospreypaw had the makings of a fine warrior. It was a bonus too that he didn't seem as hostile towards other clans. That's good for me and for the group... but hopefully it isn't a problem for his clan.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 2:52

Ospreypaw purred at Flamepaw's compliment of his mentor. "Thanks, Flamepaw. Frogjaw sure will be a great mentor. Ospreypaw looked back up at the sky, feeling another wrench in his heart. That's another thing you missed mum. Just like you'll miss my warrior ceramony and you'll miss seeing your grandkids, well if I have any. I hope you're doing fine... I'm sorry that I'm doing this, but I wanna explore and meet new cats. Besides it isn't forbidden so I'm not doing anything wrong. Slowly , the apprentice turned back to face his friend. "What's ShadowClan like? I mean the good bits, not all the hostility about non clan cats."

Ospreypaw's Intro Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 15:43

Flamepaw shrugged, "It's not bad. I don't have much to compare it to so I don't know. What about Riverclan? You eat fish and swim?" His nose wrinkled up at the thought of eating fish. Toads, lizards and frogs weren't bad. He probably wouldn't mind the mice, rabbits or squirrels of other clans either. But the thought of eating fish disgusted him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ospreypaw's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Ospreypaw's Intro