Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An intro to me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 551

An intro to me! Empty
PostSubject: An intro to me!   An intro to me! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 8:02 am

I’m kaylee I love anime and warrior cats I’m somewhat good at role playing and I’m new here first time on a warrior cats forum I hope y’all welcome me with open arms Cheering anyways that’s it :) (I wasn’t in the mood to add punctuation it bores me when I rp I’ll use it tho)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

An intro to me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intro to me!   An intro to me! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:31 am

Hey, welcome! I’m Nerd. You’ll probably see me around a lot, I’m very active and currently have a lot of characters! Looking forward to roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

An intro to me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intro to me!   An intro to me! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:18 pm

Hey! welcome to the site!

I'm speedy. I am usually a lot more active but have been super busy and kinda sick lately. I hope I can rp with you soon.

(Also, Nerd, we should have a topic at some point here soon maybe too let me know)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

An intro to me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intro to me!   An intro to me! EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 1:46 pm

hi !! welcome to wcc! i'm chuu and it's always great to see new faces on wcc. i hope to roleplay with you sometime soon!

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An intro to me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intro to me!   An intro to me! Empty

Back to top Go down

An intro to me!
Page 1 of 1