Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Time Out (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 22:23

Adderpaw's nape fur began to bristle at the look Eagleheart gave her- it was both their faults, right?! Shrugging her shoulders slightly, she quickly averted her gaze to her paws once more; this day kept getting worse and worse. "I never blunder like this!" She silently defended herself against the questioning and frustrated look Eagleheart gave her, "You told me to keep up and I did- what was I supposed to do?" She thought, scuffing her paw angrily. Flicking her tail in embarrassment and anger, Adderpaw felt like curling up into a ball and vanishing in the snow; she had managed to mess up multiple times in front of Tinylegs, Eagleheart, and Pansypaw, and it was only the first day that she had been allowed out of camp. "I wasn't sleeping!" She protested defensively, flashing the older tom a reproachful and embarrassed look, her ears flattening against her skull, "I was just resting my eyes- you just happened to walk up while they were closed!" She grumbled, glancing at Tinylegs; would he be upset with her for misbehaving already?

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 14:24

Leafstream was hunting with Sunblaze nearby as they bumped into the 4 cats arguing. "Umm can we join you guys?"he asked cautiously. he turned and sniffed the air for prey and picked up a scent of sparrow. He pounced on the puny thing and killed it with a blow to it's head.

------
Sunblaze watched the two warriors. "Need any extra paws?" Sunblaze picked up a scent of magpie. She leapt into a tree and brought it down with a snap of it's neck.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Sat 31 Dec 2016 - 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 14:24

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3, 7, 4, 4

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 0:31

OOC: Omg Poptart, stop joining topics that have already started. >;C

IC: Letting out a sigh, the small tom gave one last glare to the younger warrior and gave his pelt a shake. He couldn't hold grudges, it just wasn't in his nature. Eagleheart made a mistake and although he was angry at him for blaming Adderpaw, for now he would need to forgive him. "Well then why don't you stop trying to blame other cats for things and instead start actually getting something done," he meowed calmly, looking to Adderpaw and giving the she-cat a soft smile, hoping she knew that he wasn't mad at her at all.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 10:31

It took everything thing in him to not continue arguing with the smaller cat. Eagleheart dug his claws into the ground in frustration. Why does Adderpaw have to have him as a mentor? He thought bitterly to himself. Thankfully Tinyleg's anger seemed to dissipate, but still, the way he'd scolded Eagleheart rubbed him the wrong way. In his head, the warrior couldn't understand why what he'd done was so wrong. If Tinylegs were just a more responsible mentor, maybe I wouldn't have already been out here with his apprentice. I was just taking out a patrol...
"Well, let's get going then," He grunted, turning his back towards Tinylegs and stalking out into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 10:49

Adderpaw's nape fur smoothed slightly as Tinylegs seemed to surpass the worst of his anger, but the tension within the group remained heavily in the air and it made her tail twitch mutinously; this entire ordeal would definitely cause some repercussions. "At least Tinylegs's fur isn't nearly as ruffled as Eagleheart's." She reflected, relieved that mentor wasn't nearly as prickly as Eagleheart could be. Exhaling a loud sigh whenever Eagleheart stalked away and ahead of the patrol, Adderpaw looked over at Tinylegs with twitching whiskers; feeling much more reassured that the older tom wasn't as angry as she initially anticipated, she felt much more confident. "I still wanna see the Thunderpath! Maybe we'll see some mangy Shadowclan cats!" She mewed, flexing her claws eagerly. "I could definitely shred some of those mangy swamp cats!" She half purred, puffing her chest proudly as she eagerly began to shuffle her feet, not wanting to stray too far from her mentor's side again.

ooc) Poptart I'm sorry but this patrol is already too big for two more cats to jump in, plus the topic is already started and there's too much going on. I'm gonna go ahead and close the topic, but everyone who's been previously been posting can keep going.

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 15:05

Looking to Adderpaw, he understood why she wanted to go to the Thunderpath but for the time being, there just wasn't a reason to go there. "I know you want to visit the Thunderpath but I'm sorry, we can't. The clan really needs prey right now and with kits showing early signs of Greencough, we need to find the best prey in the forest," he meowed, feeling bad that he wasn't able to take his apprentice on a longer patrol. "I promise we'll visit the Thunderpath on our next patrol, alright?" the small tom meowed with a soft smile, hoping she understood. With that, he padded after Eagleheart.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Out (Closed)   First Time Out (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time Out (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2