Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A First For Everything? {For Willow}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:01

The ginger cat's blue eyes winded slightly at Pepper's question. She thought for a moment before replying, "I really don't know," Redpaw answered honestly. "When I realized you weren't trying to harm anyone by gathering herbs, I... I.. just wanted to help, so I did." Redpaw stammered, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Besides, what kind of warrior would I grow up to be if I didn't help a cat in need?" Redpaw added a little more softly, "And, when you're in trouble, it never hurts to have a friend."

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:18

"You'd be an average warrior, I've been around the clans plenty of times. They took over some of twolegplace for a while." she frowned as she thought of the young loners she had to bury after the clans left their mark. "I've heard them ramble on about the code. Cats like me are not protected by the code from elder to kit. So," she chuckled sadly, "You must be a naturally compassionate cat." She meowed with a genuine smile. "That's a great thing to have."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 16:45

Redpaw purred at Pepper's praise, though she disagreed with the loner's assessment of what it meant to be a warrior. The ginger cat replied, "The Code is sacred to the clan cats, because it protects us. While a cat's duty to his or her own clan comes first, surely StarClan would frown upon any cat who fails to help another in need. It's in keeping with the Code and the wishes of StarClan to be at peace with each other, only resorting to battle when necessary. I'm sorry that you've come across clan cats who fail to reflect this." Her voice was calm and friendly, but on the inside she felt her heart stir with passion. Her birthright to membership within WindClan and her StarClan-given duty to live by and defend the Warrior Code was what made this little she-cat who she was; it defined her. She didn't choose to be born in WindClan, or any clan for that matter, neither did this cat choose to be born a loner. Redpaw considered both of their circumstances opportunities for living honorably, which is why she didn't treat Pepper with disrespect. Neither one of them were any better than the other; they were just... different, and maybe not so different. After her short speech, Redpaw took a few bites out of the mouse Pepper had offered her before asking, "You mentioned an ambush, and I didn't catch any of the other clan scents in here. Were they a group of rogues?"

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 17:07

"I was raised by a clan cat, but, she left me for RiverClan... Whenever she would talk about StarClan, I alway got discouraged from whatever glory came with it because I wasn't clanborn. They way you describe it, you could just replace StarClan with morals and have the same concept. She meowed. "I could have had a much simpler, happy life but, I am the only loner with knowledge of medical herbs. I've trained another but, he was taken away to face whatever our attackers had in store. I devoted my life to helping loners survive. Giving us a somewhat better name than we have, kittypets as well. Perhaps, there is still those morals that link StarClan to your clans in the dangerous territory of those outside your border." Pepper smiled softly at that thought. "It just is rare due to the tough odds we have."

At the question, she thought back to the frightening event. It wasn't the worst thing she had been through. But, it was far from the best as well. "They smelled faintly of ThunderClan, the two in charge at least. The rest were cats I had given refuge here in the barn. They call themselves DarkClan and they run all cats from the twolegplace if they catch them. It without a doubt will cause loners to trespass for shelter." She WV shook her head.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 17:54

Redpaw finished off the last of her mouse and nodded her head in understanding a couple of times as Pepper explained a bit of her background. The apprentice admired the black-and-white cat for her own compassion toward fellow loners. As she listened to Pepper's response, Redpaw straightened up and began to thoroughly groom her long ginger fur. She didn't want any strange smells lingering on her fluffy coat when she got back to camp. The news of this DarkClan troubled her and she narrowed her dark, grey-blue eyes in concern while she listened. "We're far enough from ThunderClan territory that I doubt they made a move on the barn. A couple of warriors must have left on their own or were kicked out. Either way, strange..." The young she-cat returned to her grooming for a few moments before continuing, "I must get back to camp soon or I might be missed. But, may I return once and awhile and check on you? Perhaps I could gather the herbs you need and help replenish your fresh prey pile."

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:05

Pepper smiled, "You're company would be more than enough, Redpaw. I don't need you to do the other things. Have a safe journey home, Redpaw." She meowed, looking at the moor. The Leafbare weather was new to her, it made everything dark and gray but, it seemed to add to the snow, as if it got stuck in the clouds. She looked at the ginger apprentice, similar yet polar opposites in social class. She hoped that this she-cat would influence others to think like her. Perhaps it could provide hope for both sides.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:48

The young she-cat mewed in response, "Then, I will see you again, Pepper. Keep yourself safe as well." The apprentice padded out of the barn into the cold, leaf-bare wind. The snow had really picked up. At least our smells and tracks will be covered by the weather, Redpaw thought to herself.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A First For Everything? {For Willow}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2