Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A First For Everything? {For Willow}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A First For Everything? {For Willow} Empty
PostSubject: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Pepper sighed, she now understood how tired Bat was when they needed to restock herbs, she often had to pull herself into burrows to keep warm before venturing out again. With a mouth full of sour dock leaves, she huffed. The she-cat could see small snowflakes appearing. She'd need to get back fast, stuck in this wind with sharp snow lashing at her would not be fun in the slightest.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 11:15 pm

Redpaw, a young apprentice, hopped across the cold ground. She was out exploring on her own, getting to know the lay of the land. She stopped for a moment and sneezed as a snowflake landed on her nose. Parting her jaws, she tried to take note of all the scents around her. Her thick ginger fur bristled in surprise when she caught the scent of a cat who carried a distinctly non-WindClan smell. Redpaw's ears were poised, straining to hear for any signs of the cat ahead. The scent is fairly fresh, so this strange cat must be not very far ahead. She continued forward at a slower, much more cautious pace.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Seeing something moving in the distance, she narrowed her eyes, if it was a hare, she'd be fine. However, this pelt was too dark to be a hare's. The ginger pelt must belong to a cat. She crouched low and began pulling herself towards the barn, glancing back at the dark blot that was creeping closer. The snow was growing deeper and harder to walk in and the cripple struggled to get to shallower snow drifts, her breath fogging and getting lost in the gradually thickening snowflakes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:29 pm

The accumulating snow forced Redpaw to hop the rest of the way towards the black and white cat. She lifted her fluffy red tail in the air and hoped she looked bigger than she was. With a pounding heart, the young she-cat realized just how potentially dangerous this encounter could get. It was her duty to her Clan and the Code to keep other cats off of their territory, but she had no desire to fight this stranger alone.

Now only a few tail lengths away from the intruder, Redpaw raised her voice above the wind and said with all of the confidence she could muster, "You there! What brings you to WindClan territory? Why have you trespassed on our land?"

OoC: I apologize for the late response! I was out of town with family. It's a bit difficult to come up with a good post between food, presents, and entertaining little cousins. ^.^

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:45 pm

OOC: no prob!

Pepper placed down the leaves, pinning them with a paw while she spoke. "I just needed herbs! I'm leaving now, you don't need to worry." she meowed, she couldn't stand this cold much longer! Half her body was always in the snow, she had been chilled all the way through. She gripped the leaves in her jaws and willed her only two workable legs to drag her body forward and away from the apprentice. The trees that lined the barn were getting closer now. She'd be home soon.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Redpaw relaxed and at the same time even felt a pang of sympathy for this she-cat who struggled against the cold with her bundle of herbs. Realizing she really meant her or her Clan no harm, Redpaw thought to herself, surely it's in keeping with the Warrior Code to help any cat who is so obviously in need. Redpaw cleared the rest of the distance between her and the stranger.

"I'm Redpaw." She offered as she came up beside her. "Let me help you carry some of that. Besides, I better make sure she really does leave our territory. "You don't cary the scent of any of the four Clans. Where are you from? What's your name?" Redpaw's barrage of questions came out all at once out of pure curiosity. She was typically a quiet cat, only speaking when spoken to. But, there was something about this black and white stranger that made her want to trust her, get to know her.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:19 pm

She gave the apprentice a wary look, she had been tricked too many times to not feel paranoid now. "I come from the barn, just past the border. My name is Pepper." she put the dock leaves down and looked at the apprentice. She looked so tired and weak, the apprentice probably wouldn't have helped her if she didn't look so pitiful! Shivering, Pepper looked towards her home.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Redpaw dipped her head in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Pepper." She lowered her head again to pick up the leaves from the snowy ground. Seeing the other she-cat shiver, the ginger apprentice pressed her pelt against Pepper's, suddenly thankful to have a bit of warm company for herself as well on such a cold day. "So...how are you faring this leaf-bare?" Redpaw asked. She new the harshest time of the year was hard on every cat.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:43 pm

She smiled when the apprentice pressed to her. When she asked about how she was doing, she frowned. "Not very well... we were ambushed not too long ago.." she sighed, moving forward. She kept the rest of the details to herself.  This cat most likely didn't want that burden.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 3:50 pm

"Ambushed!" Redpaw echoed in surprise. No wonder she's gathering herbs. "You said we... do you live with other cats?" She kept pace with her new acquaintance, talking through the leaves she carried.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 4:10 pm

"Just one now." she meowed, when she reached the barn, a few fox-lengths away, she felt relieved. She pushed forward into the barn, the silence felt unsettling now without the others that DarkClan had taken away. The cripple sighed, shaking out her fur as much as she could. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Redpaw hesitated when they reached the barn, following after Pepper slowly with flattened ears. The wary little she-cat dropped the leafy bundle on the floor. "There are so many strange smells!" She mewed. Redpaw watched Pepper shake the snow from her pelt and the apprentice did the same, flinging snow in every direction. The warmth of the barn seeped into her skin and made her feel like she had been frozen by the leaf-bare wind but was now able to thaw out.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Pepper chuckled, moving the event herbs with the rest in a burrow. She glanced at the fresh-kill pile and then at the windy moor. "You can stay for a bit if you want, before there were five or six if us so, there's plenty of room for you to warm up. Thanks for your help." The loner said, grooming down her chest fur and giving the wounds on her limp hind legs a worried look.

Mobiiile, sorry for the wait, this topic somehow slipped right past me.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:14 pm

Redpaw, appreciative for the chance to bask in the barn's warmer air for a little while longer, mewed her thanks before following Pepper's gaze to the black-and-white she-cat's wounded leg. "Is there anything I can do for that?" The ginger apprentice was no medicine cat, but she couldn't stand to see a cat in pain, especially one she was starting to warm up to, and that leg would likely effect Pepper's ability to hunt for herself. She couldn't very well leave this cat unable to take care of herself. Perhaps I should get Beetlepaw. But what would he say about me being so friendly with a cat outside of WindClan?

OoC: Haha, that's alright, wasn't sure if you forgot or were all done :-)

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Pepper smiled sadly, "It's permanent, I'm afraid. I was hit by a monster, took out both of my hind legs. But, during the abush, they got sliced. I've been treating them to prevent infection. Going out it this weather probably isn't good for them." She sighed, the barn had empty nests strewn about, most of them in pieces or loosing their shape. It only made everyone the barn feel more hollow and lonely. If she could use at least one of her hind legs, she could have followed Bat to DarkClan.

Pepper guessed Jaguar had left to do something. She picked up a mouse and dropped it by Redpaw. "Why did you help me?" She asked, genuinely curious.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First For Everything? {For Willow}   A First For Everything? {For Willow} Empty

Back to top Go down

A First For Everything? {For Willow}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next