Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]

Go down 
+2
Ice
Reaper King
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 18:02

Breezewhisker smiled at his daughter and her companion. He offered a nod to Leafstream as well. As their conversation about apprenticeship continued, a fact that his daughter may not know came to mind. "Viperpaw," he told her in his quiet voice, "did you know that your mother Fawnsplash was my mentor, too? When I first met her, she was a brand new warrior, and I was just Breezepaw. And did you know that your mentor Poppysong is my mother, and your grandmother?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 18:07

"I didn't know the first part," said Viperpaw, intrigued, "I knew the second, though!" Viperpaw giggled and nuzzled her father's shoulder. His soft, grey fur was comforting. She blinked her eyes, like murky green pools. They weren't streaked with a light brown, like Pansypaw's were, but they were like vines that striped the trunks of trees.

She sighed with relaxation, stretching out. She looked at Leafstream, who had denied his own offer. Viperpaw would've spoken those same words with resolution and determination! She wouldn't be so - if even mildly - reprehensible towards herself. She felt dizzy, as the watery, gelid snow, seeped past her fairly thick fur.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 18:29

Giving a nod to his father, Tinylegs watched as more of their family came over to chat with them and it made the little tom so happy to see everyone in a decent mood. Purring, the little warrior stayed quiet, curious as to what everyone was talking about. Of course he remembered Antdrop and looking around the camp clearing, the black tom wasn't anywhere to be found. Probably off patrolling, he reassured himself, knowing that his older brother wasn't one to be social, especially around family.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 18:35

Viperpaw noted Antdrop's absence as well, looking at Tinylegs to see if he was worried about his brother. Naturally concerned for her uncle, Viperpaw was unlike her namesake; she was caring. She looked at Pansypaw, Tinylegs' daughter. They were as close as cousins could be. She purred.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 19:52

A grin came to Breezewhisker's face, the sort of grin that only his mate and kits could coax out. His yellow eyes were bright with love as he wrapped his thin gray tabby tail around his daughter's shoulders, shielding her from the powdery white snow which was frosted around his own striped ears. She had her mother's eyes, most definitely. And there was something about him in the shape of her face, which was also similar to the build of Crowstar's. Not to mention her slim paws that were just like Poppysong's. Yes, Viperpaw definitely took after her family.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 20:00

Pansypaw distantly listened to the conversations taking place around her.  Still faintly upset, she continued to dig at the muddy ground until something caught her interest.  Poking her head up, she purred "Cherrymist is my mentor, and she's my sister!"  Giggling slightly, she meowed "Maybe it runs in the family."  Or maybe, it's because my family has the very best warriors!  The thought made her lift her head high and her eyes sparkle with pride.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 20:04

Viperpaw purred when Breezewhisker shielded her from the snow. It was true that she took features from her family, to make a blend of a cat that could leap, climb, and hunt; even if she couldn't do it as good as other cats could. She looked at Pansypaw, giggling. "Yeah!" she said. "We're the best," she added proudly.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 20:38

Leafstream had a hard time tracking the family. "So Viperpaw and Pansypaw are my cousins? And obviously, Fawnsplash is my mother." he asked and stated.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 20:53

"I guess," said Viperpaw, shrugging with a chuckle. "It gets hard to track." The striped she-cat looked up at Leafstorm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]   This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a Happy Family [Open for Crow's Family]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2