Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 19:29

There is a point at which one realizes his or her mistakes in life. And in this moment in time, he or she desires nothing but to right their wrongs and heal their scars. That was the way it was for Darkfrost, at least. His father was a murderer and devoted himself to the Dark Forest. His siblings swore their loyalty to the Dark Forest as well, and even Darkfrost found himself slipping into the lure of evil. He had made a mistake with Lionsong....he had fooled around with her who had fooled around with a different tom at the time. Darkfrost's life was falling apart; everything he knew and loved was turning against Starclan and absorbing evil ways. The forest had been taken over by the Dark Forest and those loyal to Starclan had been driven out. There was not one piece of good left in Darkfrost's life, and the clan he had devoted his every breath to was now evil under Frostfall's rule. But, from his shattered pieces, sprung a new object of hope. A son. Darkfrost's son. The warrior was over Lionsong and their affair, so he had settled down with a loyal and beautiful Riverclan she-cat named Silverpool. She had just bore a litter of kits....a litter containing only one child. "You shall be named Crowkit, for your fur is like that of a crow's feathers, and you shall fly up on wings out of this damaged life you have been born into, and you shall mend the legacy of your family." Darkfrost curled around the jet-black kit and licked him to provide warmth.

---

Crowkit listened to his father's words, not yet able to comprehend what he was saying. The tom kit was young, just recently born, and his eyes hadn't even been opened yet.

A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] Image13

A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 21:26

Honeyblossom opened her eyes hearing the mewl of a kit. The small tiny thin she cat looked down at her remaining two kits, two beautiful little bundles of joy that were all hers, well hers and Nightsong's that is. She noticed that Briarkit and Covekit were asleep nestled into her semi-fluffy golden fur. Her eyes scanned the nursery and they landed on Darkfrost and a kit. Darkfrost.. She sighed and wrapped her tail around her kits. Se then looked back over at her brother and spoke gently. "What's his name, the kit?" She meowed her fathers cold icy blue eyes looking at them. Honeyblossom only joined the Dark forest so that her kits were safe and sound, but her brother had distrusted her long ago when she just wanted to meet their mother and the rest of their siblings.. She didn't mean any harm by it she just wanted to see her family all together just the five of them together at least once but her brother had called her a traitor and disloyal to Riverclan. She hoped he would forgive her for her blind curiosity and come be Briarkit's and Covekit's uncle and that she could be Crowkit's aunt.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 21:56

Toadclaw peeked through the nursery, seeing Darkfrost near a newborn kit "A son is like his father" he mewed, purring "There is surely a hand full of names out there, all of them matching up" he mewed, sitting near the corner of the crowded nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 23:21

Tawnypaw padded in after her brother, curious as to what the fuss was about. "He 's just like you, Darkfrost." She couldn't help but smile.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 4:37

He couldn't help but flinch as his sister's soft voice spoke out to him. Darkfrost held his breath and slowly let it out before turning his head to face her. His eyes focused on her, one an orb of darkness and the other an orb of golden light. Could he ever forgive her? After she broke his trust and tried to get him to accept their so called "family"? He opened his mouth to speak to Honeyblossom, but was interrupted as Toadclaw entered into the nursery, along with his sister. Darkfrost smiled at the two and nodded respectfully at them and their comments. "Thank you, both of you. My mate and I have settled on the name Crowkit. I believe it suits him well....the narrow face and black fur match his name precisely." Darkfrost's mouth curled into a small smile, and he thought about what Toadclaw and Tawnypaw had said. A son is like his father. He's just like you, Darkfrost. The black and white tom looked back down at his son. If that is true....if a son is really like his father....then that makes me like Shatteredsoul. A cold-blooded murderer, thirsty for the death of others. Is that me? Is that who I really am deep down? Is this "perfect", loyal warrior just a lie to myself to hide me from the truth that I don't want to accept?

---

So many voices, so many scents. They all rushed to Crowkit like a slap in the face, overwhelming his senses and causing him to squirm toward the only familiar and comforting one; Darkfrost's, his father's. Crowkit was too young to understand what was going on, and he wasn't even able to see yet, adding more to the confusion. Where was his mother? Her warmth and scent had left right before the scent and comfort of his father's showed up. She had only gone for a walk to take a break from the nursery and stretch her legs, but Crowkit was too young to realize this.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 5:22

"I must agree, Crowkit suits him well," Tawnypaw nodded. "I couldn't think of a better name myself! And one day, he'll be a brave and noble warrior, with a heart of gold, I'm sure." She smiled, "Just like his parents."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 10:38

Toadclaw looked at his little sister, Tawnypaw and back up at Darkfrost "The name is beautiful, he'll be strong for sure" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyTue 28 Jun 2016 - 19:06

Honeyblossom nodded and looked at Crowkit. "He's beautiful.." She murmured. Looking back at her own kits for a second she turned to look at her brother. "Maybe when their old enough Briarkit and Covekit can play with Crowkit? Mind you they are a little bit older so I'll keep an eye on my kits." She purred and then licked them each on the head.

Briarkit stirred in his sleep and moved his long legs. He was the odd man out, ginger tabby fur with long legs and amber eyes, not yet opened. He mewled and his mother shushed him gently licking him until the tom fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 4:33

Darkfrost's smile widened at his clanmates' comments. "Thanks, guys. I'll be sure to share this with Silverpool when she returns from her walk. I'm just hoping that he'll be trained well....under the Dark Forest's rule, that is." He wasn't sure what he had meant by this, weather that he hoped Crowkit would be trained well as in morally, or well as in the Dark Forest's ways. Darkfrost shrugged it off and turned to Honeyblossom. "So you think that you can mend our scars by having our children play together? You think that because we don't have the family you imagine, we can just forget about our past and make it right by letting our kits play together? Honeyblssom, I stopped calling you my sister a while ago, when you broke my trust, stabbed me in the back, and betrayed the clan by sneaking around in other clans territories and meeting with our so called 'family'. As far as I'm concerned, Crowkit won't be calling you 'Aunt', if that's what you are thinking about happening by having him play with his cousins. If you can't be a sister to me, then you can't be an aunt to my son. Maybe it's smart to follow the saying clan before kin." And with that, Darkfrost shot to his feet and headed out the nursery. "Toadclaw, watch Crowkit," was all he said before disappearing outside.

---

The sleek black tom kit let out a quiet mew as his father's voice boomed loudly around him. Soon, the warmth of his father vanished, followed by his scent. Crowkit squirmed around, trying to find some kind of warmth and comfort.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] EmptyThu 30 Jun 2016 - 9:23

Toadclaw nodded he bent down near Crowkit and nudged him towards himself, he curled his tail around the newly born kit and held him close until Darkfrost were to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]   A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flock of Crows is Called a Murder [Open]
Page 1 of 1