Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Viper In The Grass... {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Viper In The Grass... {Open} Empty
PostSubject: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 19:49

Viperfang stood patiently at the edge of her old home's territory. The muddy slush squished beneath her paws and Viperfang had to hold her tail up to make sure it didn't get soiled. It felt wrong to come back after such a long time, especially when she disappeared without a reason. She left behind everything without saying goodbye to her clan. Her family, her responsibilities, everything. All for what?

She could only trace it back to one day a few moons ago. That one terrible day when she spotted a rogue on the edge of her territory. He was large, intimidating, and had scars all along his body. Not the kind of cat that Viperfang wanted on Shadowclan Territory. Being the loyal and upfront warrior she was, she of course went up to him to ask what he was doing. As soon as she moved he saw her and ran for the wall of Twoleg place. But, Viperfang wasn't going to let up that easily and went after him into Twoleg place. A terrible decision looking back at it.

Now here she was, returning to the place she couldn't leave. She was here, feeling awful, and carrying a new weight upon her shoulders.

OOC: Sorry if its bad, haven't been on in a while...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 21:22

Flamepaw was out wandering the territory for the first time by himself. The recently apprenticed tom stood bigger than most warriors due to how old he was. It was strange being allowed outside of the camp walls and he still wasn't used to it. But the clan needed to be fed, so they needed as many paws as they had to do so. Time to finally make myself useful, He let out a sigh and tried not to think bitterly of the clan who he owed his life to. For some time now he'd been tracking prey scents through the snow, but most were stale or dampened by the snowfall. Out of no where another scent hit him. His eyes widened in shock. Cat!
He rounded a patch of tall grass and a she-cat came into his sight.
"Who are you?" The orange cat crouched, unsheathing his claws and prickling his fur defensively.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 22:11

Viperfang stood her ground quite well considering the circumstances. A cat who seemed to be of Shadowclan stood in front of her, asking who she was and seeming to be in the stance of fighting for his life. Viperfang got a better look at him before speaking. His fur was so bright orange that it seemed that even in leafbare, the grass had lit on fire in front of her. The fellow seemed to large to be apprentice, but the details of who this person was weren't important to her. He was Shadowclan and that's all that mattered.

Viperfang flicked her tail with instant impatient before coolly looking at the cat facing her. "Calm down! I'm not going to kill you unless you make me!" she snapped at him with irritation unsheathing her claws as well. She took a long breath to cool down before speaking again. "My name is Viperfang. I used to be from Shadowclan. I wish to return." she explained as she scanned the tom with her amber eyes. "Now Im going to go to camp and your going to take me there!" she proposed though it seemed more like an order from a leader. She slowly stood from her spot, heaving with effort as she made her way past the tom. "Are you coming?".

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 1:54

She had scented the cat before she had heard it.Hazeflight's silver ears perked at the sound of voices,one she recognised to be her apprentice,Flamepaw.Emerging out of a snow coated bush,Hazeflight came face to face with Flamepaw and this unfamiliar cat.The unfamiliar cat smelled so familiar though,she smelled of ShadowClan and Rogue.From the part of the conversation she had heard,Hazeflight had gathered the she-cat's name and her origins.The name Viperfang registered somewhere within her mind,she had heard Tigerflower mention it a couple of times,she would have to ask her adoptive mother when she got back to camp.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A Viper In The Grass... {Open} Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 9:22

Flamepaw's eyes widened in shock as she ordered him around. He was used to cats bossing him around and treating him poorly, but mostly from his clan.
"Hold on! Wait a minute. Sure, I'll take you. But just let me actually be the one to bring you in," He didn't want the clan thinking he had just let some she-cat enter their territory and then go straight to camp. Not another reason for them to dislike him. Hazeflight's scent finally hit his nose and he whipped around, grateful his mentor had shown up.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 15:35

"Of Course you're going to take me, I just told you so!" Viperfang snapped as she continued to walk forward. "And I'm not going to wait! I've gone away with the idea of waiting! Especially for cats like you!" she said brusquely, "Now come on!" She barked glaring at the tom with anger. "And tell your friend that they can go away! Whoever they are..." she explained with irritation.

As they walked she waited for them to be shoulder to shoulder before speaking audibly. "Now there's some other things I need to know as well..." she started. "All I want to know is who the current leader and deputy is." she asked. "They're the only people worth caring about..." she mumbled under her breath, though the mysterious tom may have been able to hear. "Its a good lesson to learn, especially in this piece of dirt that some cats call a clan..." she stated with deep anger.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 21:02

"I'm Flamepaw by the way..."He mumbled softly. Not like it mattered anyways. This she-cat didn't seem to have any time for formalities. Her into had been brief and she never bothered to ask his name. Flamepaw held back a hiss as she insulted Shadowclan. Some treated him poorly, but it was still his clan and they had saved him. After a moment's hesitation he complied, "Thrushstar and Leopardfang".
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 22:57

Viperfang took in the information of Flamepaw's name and everything else with heavy judgement. Still an apprentice? Sheesh, Shadowclan has fallen to ruins...... she thought. "Thrushstar and Leopardfang...." she mumbled under her breath, "Nothing has changed. Nothing bad but nothing good....".

OOC: Short, sorry. You can let Flamepaw interpret that last line anyway you want. :)

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:32

"Well, I haven't been with the clan for too long. And no parents to tell me stories of what Shadowclan was like before. The elders don't seem to like me much either... so I can't say I understand what you mean," He cocked his head in confusion. Flamepaw had never really thought about the clan history. Past leaders and deputies were never really much of his concern. According to Viperfang, though, the current ones had been there for quite a while. Her words didn't make sense to him, but he didn't dare respond with questions and instead worried about keeping pace with her.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:50

Hazeflight stared at the she-cat coldly.His friendhas a name.It's Hazeflight so you know and some silly rogue like you shouldn't be bossing my apprentice around"she hissed.Hazeflight quickened her pace.

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:28

Viperfang scowled as the information given to her made a much clearer picture. So he's not clan born, figures.... from what I can tell Shadowclan will take anyone at this point..... Guess that will make it necessary for me to get accepted... Have actual warriors in the clan.... she thought. I can fix this broken clan... she thought.

When another cat came from the shadows Viperfang, again, didn't jump. When she stopped to  listen to what they wanted to say, she was given even more reason to come back to the clan. So this Hazeflight is training Flamepaw.... Well she hasn't been doing a very good job of it.... She should be thanking me.... she thought. Viperfang unsheathed her claws and put on a larger scowl. "I'm not a silly rogue! Im a proper warrior and I worked hard to be like that!" she snapped at Hazeflight. "And apprentices should do what they're told, especially when its a simple command..." she said much more like a hiss as she sat and faced this other cat clearly ready to argue.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:20

Flamepaw looked back and forth between the two she-cats and shuffled his paws uncomfortably. Viperfang sure was hostile. She'll fit in great with the others. It makes sense she came from Shadowclan. He thought darkly. With Viperfang's last few words, he stopped walking to pay attention in case a fight were to break out.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:27

Hazeflight sighed.This cat must be stupid.No one bosses apprentice around like that!Especially not mine!"You were a proper warrior...A proper warrior wouldn't leave there clan ,would they?Also Flamepaw follows reasonable commands, like an apprentice should.I doubt Thrushstar would want a cat that would abuse their warrior status in his clan."Hazeflight meowed a slight smirk crossing her muzzle.I doubt Viperfang will have a good comeback for that!Her gaze flickered to Flamepaw,checking if he was alright.

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 22:50

Viperfang listened to Hazeflight's argument and thought for a moment. "Yes, I did leave, but for good reason. That reason is none of your business!" she snapped slightly out of insecurity, hoping it didn't show. "And I figured taking me to camp and asking a simple question were reasonable commands..." she explained quickly, flicking her tail and clearing not wanting to continue the conversation. "But if they're not, I can easily go there myself..." Viperfang meowed as she stood up once more and headed into the bushes, ending the conversation, not caring if Flamepaw or Hazeflight followed.

OOC: AKA Viperfang is irrational..

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 0:15

OOC:In a technical way you had an argument with your niece...Congrats!

Hazeflight stared at her.The nerve of that cat!Oh,well Thrushstar can decide what happens to Viperfang,I couldn't care less.With a huff she walked off flicking her tail in goodbye to Flamepaw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Viper In The Grass... {Open}   A Viper In The Grass... {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Viper In The Grass... {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next