Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) Empty
PostSubject: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 1:29

shadow raced along, slightly aware of the fact that she was in a... clan.... territory. To Twolegs with it! I can go where I like! She slipped on some mud. skidding and sinking, she pulled her paw out, only to find her other paw stuck in farther. She pulled. Churning the wet ground, she shivered at the goop creeping up her legs. She felt something slimy land on her back and froze. It seemed to leap away, and she saw a green thing on a branch near her. She heard a scream, looked around, and realized it was her own. She continued pawing away, trying to get unstuck, but her belly fur was getting matted and cold, and she wasn't getting any stronger.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 21:46

Flamepaw's ears perked as he heard a scream from in the marshlands. His paws flew over the soft forest floor as he raced towards the cry. It sounds like a kit! Memories of himself being abandoned and left to die in clan territory ran through his head. He couldn't let any kit end up harmed, none that would be like him. There were patches of slightly melting ice as the sun had come out that day and the mud was a bit thawed for once during the winter cold. Through the bleeding brown and white of the defrosting wetland, he was something else. It was the kit!
"I'm coming!" He yowled as he rushed through the mud, coating his bright orange coat in thick brown patches. His mentor, Hazeflight, had helped to teach him how to best get through the muddy ground as every young Shadowclan cat learned. Finally, he reached her and managed to sink his teeth into her scruff just enough to pull her out of the deep mud. He dragged the smaller scrap of fur to more solid ground and away from the dangerously muddy patches. At once he set to work running his tongue over her fur to rid it of the mud and try to warm her up.
"Are you okay?" He meowed after a while.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 1:39

Hazeflight had been doing her usaul meander through the marsh when a yowl broke the Leafbare silence.With a small grumble the silver she-cat bounded towards the noise.

Hazeflight was surprised to see her apprentice and a kit caked in mud sitting there.She was quick though to shake off her look of shock and a small smile crossed her face.Hazeflight flicked her tail in greeting to Flamepaw before settling her self down beside the two.Hello,lil' kit,I'm Hazeflight.I'm sure you've heard of my amazing hunting skills,but more importantly what are you doing out here?A little kit like you shouldn't be out here in Leafbare!You're very lucky Flamepaw was out here otherwise you could of drowned in that mud!"Hazeflight meowed.She had tried to be soft, but utter disbelief had taken over and that had then turned into worry.Sometimes Hazeflight was hopeless.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:31

shadow looked at the cats. "I'm fine." She snapped. "I've been living out here for 2 moons now!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:12

"You have?" Flamepaw stopped licking in shock, and his whiskers twitched in amusement, "As much as I'd like to believe you're fine, we've had older cats drown in mud like that before".
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:01

Hazeflight sighed,this kit was stubborn and she was not going to let another cat she could help and up like Moonpaw."Yeah well,that's about to change.C'mon you're going to join ShadowClan."she meowed simply.

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 15:55

Shadow narrowed her eyes. "Do you think I'm a kit? I'm as old as some apprentices are! Yeah, I know about your secret little ways. I personally think they're mouse-brained." She growled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 15:58

"Would you rather I had left you in the mud?" Flamepaw mused, twitching his whiskers in amusement. He found the much younger cat's attitude to be funny, even though it was slightly aggravating.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 16:47

Hazeflight snorted."So to speak,according to you saving kits lives and giving them a home is Mousebrained?Well,that's your opinion."she meowed.Hazeflight wanted to see if the little cat had a comeback.This would be fun!

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 0:01

Shadow glared at the one who had introduced (I'll guess here)herself as Hazelflight. "No, I mean your strict formatting, code, ranks, and all this stuff I find BORING!" She listed. "And," She added, "I am NOT a kit!"

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 0:12

This cat thinks she is apprentice aged?!Just shows how much of a kit she is!Hazeflight smiled at the fierey she-cat."I do not know where you come from little kit,but I'm fairly sure to be an apprentice you must be six moons old.You said that you're only two moons old,now come on I'm taking you to camp."she meowed a clear tone of authority in her voice.Hazeflight's whiskers and tail twitched in slight annoyance.

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 1:56

Shadow looked at her in confusion. "I said I've been living out here for 2 moons. I was born a kittypet. I am not only 2 moons. Seriously."

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 2:30

Hazeflight shrugged."You look kit aged,besides Thrushstar does not take kindly to rogues on ShadowClan territory.Maybe you should consider asking to join.Knowing Thrushstar he'll probably say no,anyway it's worth a shot."she meowed flicking her tail thoughtfully.She thought for a moment the scented the air,checking for any prey.

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 7:47

That was it. Shadow was not going to ask some leader to be a clan cat. "NO!" She said fiercely as she ran. She would go somewhere else. If she did want to be Shadowclan, she would wait until Thrushstar died. Unless somecat killed him first! she thought.

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 14:54

Hazeflight sighed.Need to work on my friendliness,I think.She nodded towards Flamepaw"Well,she certainly is a moody one!she meowed thoughtfully flicking her tail in mild thought.Hazeflight smiled tiredly,then stretched before getting to her paws.She flicked her tail in goodbye to Flamepaw and padded off towards camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)   Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowy Mud(open, save a kit)
Page 1 of 1