Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove (Doc)

Number of posts : 71

Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 6:53

Sunkit padded slowly along the side of the Thunderpath, leaping into the bushes each time a monster rolled past. She waited until the path was empty and bounded forward to the gray, flat surface of the road. "I wonder what it feels like..." she stepped onto the hot, sticky surface. It felt weird. She bounded out into the middle of the Thunderpath, batting the black rock-like stuff like it was the leaf she killed a while ago.

Last edited by Sunkit on Mon 15 Feb 2010 - 6:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 6:57

Tigerclaw was on a Border Patrol, and heard a small kit on the Thinderpath. She sniffed the air. Thunder Clan. She thought. She padded over to the Thunderpath. She eyed the small kit from some bushes.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:14

Sunkit watched as a white feather floated around her head. She was completely oblivious to the world around her as she reared up and snatched at it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:17

As the kit batted at the feather, Tigerclaw pricked her ears. She heard a roaring sound. "Look out!" she screached at the kit. She bowled the small kit out of the way and into Thunder Clan territory, just before the monster came tearing down the Thunderpath, trampling the small white weather under it huge, black, round paws.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:20

Sunkit squealed as she was shoved out of the way. "WHOA." she yowled, eyes wide. She turned to the cat who'd saved her. "WHOA!"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:25

"Shush young kit!" she hissed, waiting until she could no longer hear the moster. Then she turned and glared at the kit. "Why were you on the Thunderpath, and WHY are you out of camp?" she growled.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:28

She suddenly felt ashsamed.
Pfft, why?
This cat wasn't her mother. Pfft.
Sunkit puffed out her chest. "I wanted to know what the Thunderpelt felt like." she said. "And, I can go outside my camp if I want to." she puffed.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:35

"Kits arent allowed out of camp." she hissed.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:38

Sunkit let out a humph. "Well, maybe for your Clan."
She flicked her tail. "Thanks for saving me, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:42

"ALL clans do not allow kits out of camp." she growled. She picked up the small kit by the scruff and started back to Thunder Clan camp.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:46

"Hey!" she squirmed around, flailing her paws. "Nyeh!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 8:03

Jaybird heard the kits wail and darted to the Thunderpath,to see Tigerclaw in Thunderclan territory. "TIGERCLAW!" He hissed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE!"

OOC:Jay dosen't know you saved Sunkit

Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 8:26

"Saving a kit!" she hissed behind Sunkit's scruff.

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 8:36

"Let...me...go!" she flailed, swiping at the warrior's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 10:06

"Then Spit it out and come over here,quick" Jaybird spat

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)   Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Kit Wandering Around (open but Tigger wants to save me)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next