Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

some Drifts need to find a little something[disappearence topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2234

some Drifts need to find a little something[disappearence topic] Empty
PostSubject: some Drifts need to find a little something[disappearence topic]   some Drifts need to find a little something[disappearence topic] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 14:04

The fluffy grey she-cat sat beneath a small sapling.Her fur ruffled in the soft drift that came along now and then.She smiled,it was barely noticeable but she had.The dusty grey She-cat was Driftpaw,a shy She-cat.Driftpaw's tail twitched.Despite the fact all was right there was something wrong with this strangely warm Leafbare morning.

The sun rose higher and the She-cat was day-dreaming under the sapling.She wished Littlepaw was here and she wished Galepaw was here.She wished the rogue that killed her sister didn't exist and she wished Littlepaw would come back.He'd been missing for some time.Driftpaw rubbed her cream ear and let out a small sigh.I could leave ,she thought.could go find Littlepaw and I could make that rogue paw!She thought for a moment,before stretching out.She was going to find him,no matter what.Driftpaw licked her fluffy pelt and began to search for signs of Littlepaw.

Soon the dusty grey She-cat was barely visible and had seemingly drifted off into the midday sun.By nightfall she would be long gone,no one was going to find her.The last thought of Driftpaw's in ThunderClan territory were of her family.Her mother,Sheepnose,he father,Pinewhisker,and her sister,Sedgepaw.She'd miss them no matter what.
Back to top Go down

some Drifts need to find a little something[disappearence topic]
Page 1 of 1