Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]

Go down 
+6
Ash
Knight
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Poptart Santa
bunjamin
Acorn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 19:45

Spiderfur had now caught her breath and she got back onto her paws. Her gaze flickered between her former apprentice and her half-sister, judging how she should word what happened. Well, it already happened, so she supposed it wouldn't be too bad to just state it outright?

Her heart still hadn't slowed down when she spoke to the parents. "She fe-fell in the Gorge. A Rivercl-clan cat saved her."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 20:39

Sprucepaw gasped.RiverClan?RiverClan had saved the little kit?!No,no they didn't he was mishearing things,he told himself."Yeah right,them mousebrains probably were the ones who pushed her in!"he hissed.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 23:15

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 0:09

Icepaw lifted the injured kit with the help of Duskstorm. He nodded at the other apprentice and started towards the medicine den. He wanted the kit to heal quickly, and he held the kit even tighter, but careful. Cindercloud might make the kit see the next sunrises, if it lives...

Inside the den, he glanced around in surprise at the pile of herbs. Everything was neatly put, not one leaf was out of place. He was about to ask Cindercloud where to put the injured kit when Duskstorm spoke up. The apprentice looked around the den and found a moss nest. "Maybe there" He whispered to Duskstorm.

OOC: Stop posting OOC spams, fish. Duskstorm is enough, we don't need Sprucepaw's help. Besides, the plot about saving the kit was before the battle.

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 0:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 0:34

OOC: He's Duskstorm if you've noticed. SHort post

Ic: Duskstorm gently laid the little she-kit down onto the moss.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 1:19

OOC:Sprucepaw picked up Deerkit after Icepaw but before Duskstorm???Also there was already tension between RiverClan and WindClan before the major battle.

Sprucepaw glanced around hopefully she lived.It was Leafbare and there clan didn't need to lose another valuable cat.As Deerkit was placed down he gently Nuzzled her despite the fact she was so mangled." hope Cindercloud can fix little Deerkit,"he mewed softly.Sprucepaw's usaul loud voice might cause the kit more harm.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 18:58

Nightheart flicked her tail on Sprucepaw’s direction “Just because we hadn’t met them, it doesn’t means there may not be a couple of cats in RiverClan that are not fox-hearts” The dark warrior’s thought drifted towards her sister in RiverClan for a second before returning to her injured kit and Cindercloud. Having the medicine cat around was more than enough to make her feel somewhat calmer, but she had to admit that she still felt sincerely frustrated by not being able to do anything but sit and watch as her poor kit suffered. She just hoped she would be fine, that she could have a normal life.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:57

Spiderfur looked up at Nightheart and nodded, still trying to regain her energy, then glancing at her own apprentice. "Spucepaw I-I know for sure th-they saved her. They jumped i-in." 'I thought that that warrior would drown! Riverclan cats are definitely something else.' Her gaze traveled back to Deerkit, and her heart panged to see her kin hurt so. She was sure the white thing sticking out of her leg was a bone now and her stomach turned at the sight.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]   |:| a deer falls |:| [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| a deer falls |:| [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: