Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bat in the Morning(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Batkit blinked and smiled a bit with a bit of excitement she went into the den only to stop short just inside to see Leafpaw. She paused looking up at the apprentice"h...how do you know my name?"she squeaked amazed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 12:42 am

Rowanberry's tail moved slightly as he heard another voice come from inside of the den. "I see you met Leafpaw, Batkit The warrior stated. Maybe Leafpaw would show Batkit a little more of the apprentices' den and then they could move onto the warriors' den.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:45 am

"Yeah i have. I saw you get born." Leafpaw replied . "Isn't that right Sunblaze?" he asked tilting his head in case he got the facts wrong. "Anyway i'll show you around the den." he said to Batkit he padded over to the nests. "These are the nests that we sleep in." "That's the entrance that you just walked through." he pointed to the hole with the sunlight streaming in.
----------------------------------------
"Mmhmm." Sunblaze nodded. "He was there." Nodding she followed on as he gave a little introduction. "I miss it here."
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Batkit blinked and smiled some and went over to Leafpaw looking around the den eagerly"I can't wait to be an apprentice"she squeaked.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

"You will be in a short time Batkit, don't worry about it too much." Rowanberry said to the kit. "How about we go check out the warriors' den now?" The orange and brown tom asked, ready to show the small kit the warrior's den.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 11:09 pm

"Yes!"She squeaked in excitement. Her tail quivered a bit and she scampered over quickly to the warrior.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:59 am

"That's nice." Sunblaze murmured timidly as she unconsciously followed the other s to the warrior's den. "Aww i wish i could come." Leafpaw called from inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bat in the Morning(open)   A Bat in the Morning(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bat in the Morning(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2