Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rise And Shine! =Open=

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Rise And Shine! =Open= Empty
PostSubject: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 15:41

Webtail was up at the crack of dawn, ready to catch the dawn patrol when it gathered. Perhaps he'd be the one to form it. He was up ridiculously early. SkyClan had much less shade thus, he felt as if he had slept in with the amount of light the territory had. He glanced at the fresh-kill pile and decided that he'd eat once he came back. The pile was a little low already.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 15:47

Cherrymust huffed as she noticed the cat trying to gather a patrol. No way she was letting him go around in her territory without watching over him. Stink bag mignt be stealing prey, reporting back to it's clan, kr even doing sometning worse. So she sat down besides him, cold, and growled low.  "You filth gathering a patrol?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 15:48

Rowanpaw padded out of the apprentices' den at the sign of light. He liked being up early to help the clan out as much as he could. The brown and orange apprentice noticed Webtail sitting out and decided to pad over to see if he was going on a patrol. "Are you going on a patrol? If so can I go?" The apprentice asked, not really liking Cherrymist's tone.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:10

Webtail was unfazed by Cherrymist and simply nodded answering both silently. He looked up fondly at the fading stars, tail lain over his paws as he thought of the escapades he and his mate used to have. "Should we gather a few more or do you prefer small groups?" Webtail meowed to the warrior, not that it mattered. He was sure she'd jump on the Great Rock and shove the leaders off to voice her opinion.

Ooc: save me from this mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:46

Sunblaze padded out of the warriors den. "Can i come too?" she asked trying out her new responsibility as a warrior. Her amber eyes gleamed in the morning sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:09

Rowanpaw looked at Sunblaze. "I would answer but I think it's up to Cherrymist and Webtail." The old apprentice answered. He wasn't a warrior yet, but he was close to getting his name. Only a little bit more training and he would get it.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 8:20

Webtail nodded, "You can join, I think we should be fine with this number. We can head off now if we want to catch the prey while it wakes." he meowed as he began to head out of camp, "Any suggestions for good hunting grounds?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 10:06

Cherrymist huffed at the warrior, her eyes slightly closed. "You lead the way to Halfstone, there will be much prey there." she hissed, hunching her back. She knew the territory well enough, but leading the way was something entirely different. The white she-cat sniffed the air, looking dark and shady.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 10:41

Sunblaze didn't like Cherrymist's behaviour around guests but she dealt with it by being talkitive. "Halfstone should have plenty of prey not many cats have hunted there for days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine! =Open=   Rise And Shine! =Open= Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise And Shine! =Open=
Page 1 of 1