Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN)   Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 11:38

Shine bounded up on the harsh stone, her pads now so familiar to the jutting edges that once hurt her. Now she was no longer crying for home, for Smokeface, for Ospreykit or for the dusty and soft spil of RiverClan. She loved the rotten tinge that rushed the blood in her veins, bringing her on high alert at everything that moved. No mouse or rat could escape her paws, if she put her mind to it, and the taste of their disgustijg flesh was the sweetest thing Shine could remember.

The gray she-cat's tail rose up in excitement as she dug into a pile of two-leg thrash, her paws picking through dumped pelts and remains of sticky food. She refrained herself from devouring any piece of food, kept back by the rules of DarkClan. Instead, she proceeded int ripping a two-leg pelt apart, enjoying it a bit too much.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN)   Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 11:48

"Hey idiot, you're sleeping in the snow if you keep that up." Bat snapped as he padded through the alley, dropping the birds he had caught on the way. He had one of those pelts on his back. "I don't appreciate shredded filth to keep me warm, normal filth works for me." The practice of taking the soft things that the much taller inhabitants wore and making things out of started at the barn. He snagged them on broken planks and covered holes where the wind blew in. he also had made nests for everyone with Pepper whom he had spent the most care making a nest for, much to her dismay. The cat insisted on not getting more than others even in her state and the weather. it confused him to no end.

(King of Sass

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN)   Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 1:37

Shine scowled at the sleek dark cat. She let go of the ripped piece of two-leg thrash, but her eyes continued darting towards her unfinished work. "Fine, barn-cat." she hissed. When she was younger, in her first nights, she had considered Bat a hero for being able to cope with the violent cats. Now, whennshe was one if them, she felt like being brutal was the only way to hide her true homesickness.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN)   Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shine Bright Like A Diamond (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1