Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]

Go down 
+6
Poptart Santa
hamster
Ice
Jughead
Ash
Reaper King
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:22

Blackpaw, now realizing the two strange cats weren't dangerous now, came out to greet them. "Hi, Lightningstrike and Webtail" He said while half-trembling.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:25

Blackpaw, now realizing the 2 cats weren't dangerous now, came padding out the den to greet them. "Hi" He said. They are in my clan now, I must get used to them

Last edited by Grey on Sat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:41

Sunpaw asked. "What happened during Dark Forest's takeover?" "Both of us weren't born back then." Leafpaw added. Sunpaw thought that there was history between Cherrymist and Lightningstrike but shook it off like a cobweb. Leafpaw on the other hand just thought it was loyalty.But if its loyalty...Why wouldn't she trust Crowstar's words?
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 18:42

Hissing at his father's words, Antdrop couldn't believe that he was allowing DarkForest cats into the clan. So what if they "changed their ways," they still couldn't be trusted. But then again, what would his father know since he was a part of the DarkForest. For all they knew, the leader could be plotting against all five clans and plans on bringing those evil cats back! Disgusted, the black warrior slunk to the warriors den, ready to get away from all the madness.

~~~

A bit confused, Tinylegs sat among the crowd as his brother angrily left. Could these cats really be trusted after all they'd done? Thoughts and questions ran through the small cats mind but he stayed quiet. He wouldn't let those foxhearts get away with anything, especially if it endangered his family.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 20:41

Sunpaw watched as her mentor stormed away. "Everyone deserves a second chance right?" she mumured to Leafpaw. "yeah of course they do!" he replied. "I guess Antdrop is just worried about Dark Forest loyalists."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 20:45

Breezewhisker considered his father's words and then nodded. This coming leaf-bare, SkyClan could use a couple extra sets of paws, especially after the recent storm destroying their camp. And if Crowstar said they could be trusted, they could. He didn't know anything about the Dark Forest, but he trusted his father, and the two looked alright. He walked up to the toms, after seeing his Clanmates' hostility- he bet the two former ShadowClanners could use a friend. "Hey, I'm Breezewhisker," he meowed, deep voice friendly. "Nice to meet you. What are your names?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 20:48

Ghostpelt padded into camp and wondered why there were two different scents and everybody gathered around her father. Padding over after setting her prey down on he pile the she cat instantly went over to one of her two little brothers. "Tinylegs? What's going on?" The silver she cat meowed her yellow eyes looking at her father and the two new comers.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 21:35

Magpiepaw took her place besides the others, casting a curious glance to the ShadowClan cats. What were they doing here? "Intruders.." she hissed under her breath. Had the whole Clan not been there, the huge she-cat would have tried to tear them from limb to limb - and she would have enjoyed every second of it.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 21:38

Pineeye listened to Crowstar speak, occasionally setting his amber gaze on the two Shadowclan warriors sitting below the branch. They'd be here for the rest of Leafbare? He could see both the advantages and disadvantages of allowing Webtail and Lightningstrike to stay, and trusted that Crowstar knew them as well. Skyclan would just have to wait and see how this turned out. When the meeting ended, he spotted his mate, Ghostpelt, returning to camp and padded over to greet her. With a purr rumbling in his throat, he stood next to her, fur touching. "Your father is taking these warriors into Skyclan for the season. I wonder how it will go." The chocolate tabby tom watched the pair of cats in question, slightly guarded, but curious more than anything. His eyes flickered to Magpiepaw, seeing her look a tad bit hostile. Every time he saw that look on her face he wondered where she'd got it from. He himself was always negative towards other Clan cats if necessary, but Shadowclan had been neutral to them for all of his life, if he remembered correctly. What had his daughter so fired up?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 21:41

Ghostpelt looked over as her daughter and her mate joined them. "Magpiepaw hush." She meowed sternly to her daughter. She purred to Pineeye and nuzzled him gently. "I am curious as well. I wonder if things will end badly or not.." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 21:50

Leafpaw melted when Magpiepaw appeared. "Isn't she beautiful." he whispered to Sunpaw as they padded off. "You like her don't you!" she said excitedly, "Leaf and Magpie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes mating then comes a kitten in the mossy nest thats not all thats not all then comes a kitten eating cotton balls!" she finished her song with a huff of air. "What was that?" he asked. "Since i told you who i like you have to tell me!" he meowed defiantly. "Fine, fine i like Sagepaw." she replied. "Wait i thought he ran off and became a rogue." "Yeah he did i saw him."
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:00

Magpiepaw rolled her eyes. "They're from another clan! Of course it will end badly!" she muttered to her parents. She took no notice of Leafpaw and Sunpaw's banter. Nobody around her knew what she was really thinking, and she intended to keep it that way. Well, if they were loyal to the Dark Forest - maybe they're stronger. Maybe they can help me. But they can't know.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:07

OOC: Sorry for the double posting, my iPhone glitched while I was editing and bam~

IC: Swarms of cats were coming to greet the strangers now, he decided to go back and take a nap in the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 10:49

Shadowclan! Eaglepaw's ears perked at his leader's words. These were cat from another clan. If it were any other clan, his fur would've bristled, but these were Shadowclan. The tough, young tom had grown uncharacteristically soft towards Shadowclan. It was Hazepaw's clan. These were her former clanmates. He looked over the two warriors, both of them seemed tough. While he was still uncomfortable about the fact they weren't Skyclan, he admired their strength. Someday he hoped to be one of the toughest warriors the forest had seen. But for now, the only thing on his mind was hoping to get one of these cats on their own. The whole clan was interested in them right now, so it wasn't the time, but if he could just get one of them alone.. it had been a while since he had seen the Shadowclan apprentice and maybe one of these cats could fill him in on how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 11:10

Webtail felt overwhelmed by the cats' flurry of questions, like a hash wind that didn't let you breathe. He tried to answer them but soon couldn't hear on over the other and thankfully managed to hear Sunpaw and Breezewhisker. ''That's still an open wound I'm afraid, perhaps I can fill you in another time?" he said to Sunpaw and then smiled appreciatively at Breezewhisker when he approached with a casually kind attitude. "I'm Webtail," he answered before flicking his tail on Lightningstrike's side, "this is my son, Lightningstrike." he finished.

Lightningstrike still felt rubbed the wrong way by Cherrymist's attitude but snapped out of it at the flick to his ribs. He dipped his head briefly in greeting to Breezewhisker. He noticed with amusement, how Eaglepaw did the exact opposite of most of his clan mates, getting excited rather than angry or wary.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next