Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]

Go down 
+11
Reaper King
Ice
XxBriarsxX
Sunlit
hamster
Ripped
Sun
Ash
Jughead
Inky Pawprints
Shadow
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 5:49

It had been too long. Since the fight with the Dark Forest, Thrushstar had been in recovery from his wounds, nearly losing his final life but somehow he had managed to pull through. Now that he was better and thinking clearly, it was finally time to make the decision about those who had openly served the Dark Forest in his clan. As he leaped onto the Jaggedrock, he thought about who needed judgement. Webtail was the most important and behind him was going to be Owlstrike. There were certainly others, but they were the most important right now. "Let all cats old enough... to capture their own prey gather underneath... Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 5:59

Owlstrike was the first cat to reach his spot under the Jaggedrock, which wasn’t close enough to listen clearly but not that close to actually have Thrushstar right in front of him. Even if he was wearing his usual mask, giving out a smile that he had practiced so many times before that now it looked sincere, he had to use his tail to cover his paws in a really casual way to not let them see him clawing the dirt under them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 6:06

Lightningstrike felt his pelt ruffle up in the cold, sighing when a meeting was called. He left the warmth of his nest and went to sit, disgruntled on the mud. We should hold meetings inside dens instead. I can't imagine doing this in the snow.

Webtail had no problem with cold, he was raised in it. It brought back fond memories from a simpler time, carefree kits had a good life. Now he was a warrior scrambling with the rest of the clan to prepare for Leafbare. He sat in the clearing to see what he assumed was another ceremony.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 6:15

Shimmerheart padded out of the elders' den at Thrushstar's summons. The leader still looked worse for the wear. She hoped he would get better soon.

Honeypaw came out of the medicine den, the taste of herbs still in her mouth. Being ShadowClan's sole medicine cat, she knew that Thrushstar was down to one life. Leopardfang was bound to become leader soon, wasn't he?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:06

The deputy padded calmly to the clearing at his leader's call. He already knew what was going to happen and kept his gaze away from any of his clanmates. He sat by the base of the rock, feeling a little bit of tension in his muscles. A lot of things could happen, and a lot could go wrong. He looked to Shimmerheart, strengthened a little by her presence. She was his rock in the storm.

Tigerflower sat outside of the nursery. She didn't know of any kits that were being apprenticed just yet, so perhaps it was a warrior ceremony. Her no-good son and sick daughter had both been old enough for their warrior ceremonies for quite some time, and there was a bit of hope rising in her chest at the thought that perhaps her children might be able to prove themselves. Maybe she could prove herself through them? Her green gaze skimmed the rock and landed on the ragged leader. Surely she wasn't the only cat impatiently waiting for something to happen with him? Her father was more than capable of... No, not right now. That's treasonous.

Mousepaw looked up from his sparrow. He hated birds, why was he bothering with this sack of feathers? He pushed it to the side, not intending to return to it after what he assumed was another ceremony. He wanted it to be his, but he knew that he hadn't done anything to earn it or to justify his warrior name. He'd been caught breaking the code too many times recently to get off that easily. Instead he looked up at Thrushstar with dead green eyes, ready for the next chance to take a nap.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 14:14

Flamekit sat outside the nursery, his ears perked at the leader's call. He knew it wasn't his ceremony. While the tom was old enough to be apprenticed, he had not been made a warrior yet. The young kit barely knew most of the clan, simply because he had not started out as one of them. A sigh escaped his throat at the thoughts of being an orphan, but he shook his head. Something was happening and he wanted to know.

IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:34

Darkpaw perked her ears up at the call of Thrushstar. She bounded out of the apprentice den and over the clearing. She settle herself right under the Jaggedrock. More apprentices? Warriors?
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 5:44

Littlebrook padded into camp just as Thrushstar called a meeting, so she dropped her prey off and made her way to Lightningstrike, brushing up against him slightly as she sat down. She couldn't think of any kits or apprentices that needed a ceremony, so she was curious as to what it could be about.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Sign_s13
IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
XxBriarsxX

XxBriarsxX

Characters : (W)illowkit - (R)eedkit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Kit|Riverclan - Kit
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 6:27

Willowkit stumbled out of the nursery, sitting outside it. She looked up at Thrushstar on Jaggedrock, wondering what this was about.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 8:33

When it looked as if all had gathered, Thrushstar proceeded to speak. "As you all know, I have been in recovery... for some time. Now that I am better, I have... some business that I must take... care of." Pausing, his eyes shot around the clearing, making sure that everyone was there that should have been. "We were all there for... the Dark Forest's takeover. During that time, we found... some traitors in Shadowclan. After some thought with a clear mind... I have finally made a decision as to what... to do with these cats that dare to call themselves Shadowclan warriors." Yet another pause. At this point, Thrushstar took his time, trying to make sure that he kept a steady mind. There were so many urges within him that wanted to blame everyone for Shadowclan's Dark Forest demise but he couldn't do that. He trusted Leopardfang. In fact, the Shadowclan leader found himself staring down at his deputy for a short moment until he looked back over his clan.

"Webtail, Owlstrike, Amberclaw, and Lightningstrike!" he yowled, trying to keep his cool. "You have all been found... guilty of treason against both Shadowclan and Starclan! Normally... I would consider the punishment for this crime to be death, but I will show mercy. From... this moment on, you are all exiled from Shadowclan. Once you leave this camp, if I or any other Shadowclan warrior finds you on our territory, we will... not hesitate to attack you." As he finished speaking, he felt his claws digging hard into the rock underneath his paws. At this point, he was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 9:12

Shimmerheart gasped at the news that her son was to be exiled. "No! Not Webtail!" she burst out in disbelief. How could Thrushstar do this? The black she-cat ran over to the tom, curling her thin tail protectively around his strong tabby shoulders. "Hasn't he proven himself loyal? He fought for StarClan at the New Moon Gathering, and he has done nothing but help ShadowClan since then! How could you exile him?" Her voice cracked with fear and pain. She looked up at the leader, hazel eyes wet with tears. She understood the leader's anger- she had felt it too at first- but she loved her son. Her voice grew low and husky as she drew Webtail closer to her. "I have already lost too much of my family. Why, why must I lose my only son?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 9:31

"Webtail, Owlstrike, Amberclaw, and Lightningstrike!"

Sitting among the crowd of cats, Mudfoot's heart sank when his son's name was called. In all honesty, he knew this day was coming but now that it was happening, he couldn't believe it. Owlstrike, his son was found guilty of being a part of the DarkForest. What was a cat supposed to do when they hear that sort of news? As much as Mudfoot wanted to cry out into the dark air, Mudfoot stayed quiet. Digging his claws into the ground, the russet colored tom didn't dare look to his exiled son. What a disgrace. All those days of trying to be a part of the younger tom's life, why did he even try? In the end he'd just wasted his time and energy, and Mudfoot felt like a fool for think Owlstrike could ever have something better than a lieing coward.

Thinking about how stupid he was for having any faith in his son, anger bubbled through his veins. That liar! Snapping his head up, he looked to Owlstrike, fire burning in his eyes. "Coward! How could I have ever loved you!" The warrior yowled in anguish, trying to push away the sorrowful emotion. "You deserve this and I hope you rot with your DarkForest lackeys," Mudfoot spat with disgust as if his son was a disease. There was so much more he wanted to say but at this point, there was no getting to the warrior. He'd made his choice, and Mudfoot could care less what happened to him.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] VHQrlk5
IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] 1QYZaRo

IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Molex311

Last edited by Prince Smokey on Mon 21 Nov 2016 - 8:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 10:32

Littlebrook leapt to her paws when her mates name was called to be exiled. "No!" She gasped, eyes wide with fear and sadness, she looked towards Lightningstrike then back at Thrushstar. She didn't know if she should say anything, but, honestly, she didn't care anymore. "Thrushstar.. you can't! He's loyal to ShadowClan! You must see that! He's a great warrior and he was in camp taking care of our kits when the battle at the New Moon Gathering happened! Surely that shows how dedicated he is to the clan?" She meowed, her pleading blue eyes watering. She shook her head, attempting to clear away the tears, but they just fell down her face. She scooted closer to Lightningstrike, begging StarClan to make Thrushstar see that he was loyal and that'd he'd always be loyal to ShadowClan.

ooc: mobilee

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Sign_s13
IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 12:22

Waspstep watched from the back of the crowd not trusting Thrushstar's choice at all. He didn't like it one bit, it was bad enough the leader was already crazy. Half of Shadowclan didn't want them exiled, well from what it seemed like Webtail and Lightningstrike. The brown tom didn't know how to feel about this for have never interacted with the four that were being exiled, but he knew he didn't like it. They obeyed when they were confined to camp, why exile them now? They had been here for so long already and if they had ill intentions wouldn't they have done something by now?

"I don't like this choice. Why exile four perfectly good warriors?" The warrior said to himself not caring who listened to him. "Crazy old rat brain. Leopardfang would have made a much better choice." Waspstep said before turning and heading into the warriors' den.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 22:39

Owlstrike’s jaw dropped. His shocked expression, however, soon was replaced with one of pure rage as he glared at the old leader before looking away rather rudely. So many emotions were storming inside him, making his blood feel like liquid fire, his claws digging on the dirt under them. Mudfoot’s reached his ears, causing his whole fur to stand on end with anger, shivering lightly in an attempt to hold back and not just try to claw his face off right then and there. It was just not the right time. He would never forgive ShadowClan nor any cat in it for this.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]   IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: The Decision [open to all]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next