Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]

Go down 
+7
bunjamin
Poptart Santa
hamster
Ice
Jughead
Ash
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] Empty
PostSubject: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 16:25

Crowstar walked into camp, he glanced back at the two warriors following him. This was only temporary, unless they proved to be useful to the entire clan, and the clan approved of them staying. If they clan found they didn't like the two new cats then as promised they would move one when New Leaf came. Otherwise it would be suicide. He looked back at them again, "Sit below the tree. I will speak to my clan." He said.

The black fluffy leader jumped onto the tall branch and called out to his clan. "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather here for a clan meeting!" He hoped they wouldn't protest too much, and they would see his side when he tells them what he has heard.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Error on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 16:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 16:28

Breezewhisker padded out at the leader's call.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 16:36

Webtail nodded in response, sitting down under the branches, his tail curled around his son when he sat next to him. The older looked behind him for a moment at the foreign camp taking a deep breath to steady himself. He looked up at the leader high in the branches with steady green eyes.

Lightningstrike sat up straight, his stockier for made him seem so much shorter than his father. He rotated his ears forward, ready for anything that would come next, surely nothing could be harder than what had just happened. His broad shoulders were squared as he prepared for the rest of his hopefully new clan to hear.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 17:08

Hearing their father's meow, Tinylegs and Antdrop sat down near the front of the crowd. Seeing unfamiliar cats, Antdrop's pelt stood on end. What are they doing here? he wondered, assuming his father was adopting them into the clan. Great, strange cats, that's all they needed.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] VHQrlk5
You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] 1QYZaRo

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] Molex311
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 17:15

Blackpaw watched from the apprentice den at the two strange cats. It's so scary! He thought while shrinking back.

Last edited by Grey on Sat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 12:41

Sunpaw/blaze padded out of the warrior/apprentice den and made her way to the front of the crowd. "Who are they?" she mumured to herself studying the strange cats that had arrived.

Leafpaw followed behind Sunpaw/blaze. "Yeah i know right?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:04

"As you may notice there are two new cats among us. Some of you might recognize them. This is Webtail and Lightningstrike. They are both former warriors of Shadowclan. I encountered them leaving the territories, and found out why. Thrushstar has wrongly exiled them from his clan. I knew that the leader was old but I never thought to him to be crazy. These two cats served the dark forest at the beginning, but changed back to Starclan's side once they saw what they were doing was wrong. Webtail fought along side me and the rest of starclan's side when the final battle happened. Lightningstrike wasn't even at the battle, he was taking care of his kits." The leader said letting his words settle in for the moment.

"They both have renounced the dark forest ways, even so were forced to leave their families behind in this soon coming leaf bare. They were exiled to their deaths, and I couldn't watch that happen to these fine warriors that helped us in the fight against the dark forest. Due to the circumstances I have decided to let them stay during leaf bare. I do not ask you to treat them as full clan mates, but I do expect you to treat them with some kindness because they will be helping us survive this leaf bare, and us with them. We will help each other. Leaf bare is the harshest season so we need all the help we can get, especially against clans that seek to expand for the lack of prey. If any of you have an issue with this, please see me in my den." The leader said before jumping off the branch and ending the meeting.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:10

Sunpaw wasn't alive back when Dark Forest took over neither was Leafpaw."Cool a piar of ShadowClan warriors!" Sunpaw whispered to Leafpaw. "Yeah thats pretty cool."he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:21

Lightningstrike watched Crowstar leave before standing, he figured he might as well get a little familiar with the clan he would be staying in. He chucked at the two apprentices' hushed words. He noticed how easy it was to stand without the muddy lands he was used to and looked around the camp from where he stood. He hoped Littlebrook was okay.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:27

Sunpaw decided to be brave and talk to the new warriors. "Whats it like in SHadowClan?" she asked.
"Yeah at the Gatherings we've heard about you." Leafpaw piped up.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:37

Cherrymist paced quietly, cutting off the two apprentices from the ShadowClan warriors. Her fur was bristling her uncertainty visible. It wasn't easy to be blind in this world. "Lightningstrike, Webtail. I do not care what you want to do right now, but you fancies will be going to the elders' den. It's an order." she said, in a slightly defensive way.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:38

Webtail looked at the two with a smile, curling his tail over his paws. "You never have dry paws." he mewed, holding out one of his gray paws, spiked from water drying his fur in clumps. I'm sure we'd be able to swim the river if we bordered it."

Lightningstrike sat back on his haunches "What terrifying things have you heard. We don't line our nest with bones by the way..." he said a bit of energy back in his voice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:41

"Oh okay." Leafpaw said timidly. "Um as a kit i heard that you ate kits but im pretty sure that was just so that it would scare us so that we wouldn't go near the border." "Yeah i heard the same thing as well." Sunpaw said to Leafpaw. "And you guys eat frogs right?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:57

Webtail couldn't help but laugh at the far fetched idea. He nodded when they asked about the frogs. "They aren't gross, you just used a claw to peel away the slimy skin and it's fine." he looked at Cherrymist in surprise when she arrived with immediate hostility.

Lightningstrike glared up at her, "And why should-"

"Lightningstrike. That's enough, don't get too riled up you aren't thinking clearly." Webtail laid his tail along his son's shoulders to keep him from getting up.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 14:11

Cherrymist made a spiteful face at the ShadowClanners, ahem, former ShadowClanners. She didn't care one little bit about the trust her leader had in them. "Keep it for Crowstar, intruder."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]   You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

You will be Welcomed [IMPORTANT Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: