Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rockin' it

Go down 
+2
hamster
Knight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Rockin' it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 2:51 pm

ooc- since Driftkit shouldn't have known in the first place, I think it's safe to ignore. What Dawnpaw did should be taken care of in a different topic.

ic- Darkstar's eyes narrowed. She stayed where she was, but sat up straight. 'Maybe choosing Mothstrike as his mentor was a bad idea. She's too young and inexperienced to handle an apprentice like him.' The leader's gaze flickered to Rockkit, a bit surprised when he stood up against Sleekpaw. True, it was somewhat amusing given how small he was now, but she could see him as a formidable warrior, although that was far into the future. Still, he was worsening the situation by insulting the apprentice. She had to step in.

"You're right, Driftkit. Your ceremony is far overdue. Maybe you can take Sleekpaw's place? He still seems to need some growing up to do." A faint memory of an apprentice being reverted back to a kit came to mind; she couldn't remember his name at the moment or what he had done, but she knew he had broken the code. Holding that above the tomcat's head was a bluff on her part, but it was well hidden. He hadn't earned losing his apprentice name yet.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Dawnpaw sat at the back of the den he amber eyes gleaming in the darkness as she listened to Darkstar's words. Sleekpaw to Sleekkit!Now i'll never get him as a mate! She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Rockkit was hissing and spitting as he tumbled to the ground from the rude shove from the apprentice. He was about to get really started on the tom when Darkstar intervened. Grumbling, Rockkit got to his paws with a huff and a shake of his pelt, muttering under his breath he silently retreated behind Darkstars back leg. Rockkit wasn't afraid of the dumb apprentice, he just didn't want to risk getting shoved again.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 4:34 am

"What are you going to do? You call yourself leader with 3 legs?" He hissed. Sleekpaw had never liked his leader, but he was starting to hate him. But inside, he was worrying about something. It's impossible for me to become kit again! Darkstar can't do that!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 4:45 am

Dawnpaw had enough he stormed up to Sleekpaw and hissed in his ear. "Don't you dare shove any of the kits and do not insult the leader or i will slit your throat!" He amber eyes gleamed with anger.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 4:53 am

Sleekpaw had enough, he clawed Rockkit's left ears with his unsheathed claws. His anger was uncontrollable and he had just blowed up. "You deserved that!" He hissed as his eyes flashed with fury. The act he had done was gonna make him exiled, but he would be free from Darkstar an his stupid clan by then.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Darkstar instinctively curled her fluffy tail around the tom kit when he came over to her. She was about to put Sleekpaw in his place for pushing Rockkit and Driftkit around, but he had the audacity to attack a kit and draw blood right under her nose! Fire woke in her eyes and she swiftly knocked him over and held him down with her strong front paws. "Perhaps your mother and I should have a conversation as to your punishment for attacking a kit, your own Clanmate, no less!" She looked towards Rockkit, checking him over without lifting her paws off of the offender.

"Go to Dreamleaf, I'm sure she has something for you." For a moment she realized how much like her own mother, Specklefur, she was. Given, she had less of a "constant vigilance" attitude, but the ferocity was still there, albeit well hidden.

"If you want to earn your warrior name, save your aggression for the next border skirmish or rogue. Do not expect your Clanmates to bend to your intimidation." Darkstar pushed off and waited for the apprentice to get up, tail twitching.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Rockkit was shocked as he felt claws tear through one of his ears, giving a wail of shock and pain he twisted into the older she-cats tail his paw shaking as he tentatively reaching for his ear. Wide eyes searched Darkstars for reassurance, tears pricking at the corners. Grasping the she-cats large fluffy tail briefly and pushing his face into it before nodding at her order. It took him a minute but he managed to pry himself from her.

Holding little head up high and drawing a shuddery breath he tried to steadily walk to Dreamleafs den, so much for a first time out in the camp! Rockkit felt a growing discomfort in his belly as he walked, making his little legs shake as he stumbled into the medicine cats den. "Dreamleaf! Dreamleaf! My ear really hurts!" He complained, voice quivering as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 4:59 am

Sleekpaw flinched slightly as Darkstar held him down, but he immediately got up and shook his fur. Anger coursed through his body like fire, and he could feel himself pouncing on the Thuderclan leader. What have I done? It was too late to change his decision, his claws raked Darkstar's pelt and blood dripped from his paws after he had regret what he had done. I don't care, nobody can control me!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 5:02 am

Dawnpaw gasped as he attacked the leader. She was speechless how dare he! BUt she had the same craziness inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 5:47 am

Driftkit watched as all hell broke loose.She backed up against the wall,her fur standing on edge.The dusty grey kit had to do something,she had to stop hiding in the shadows!"Stop!"she yowled"Your pathetic Sleekpaw!Attacking a kit and then attacking your own leader?!That's...That's evil and...Foxhearted!"

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Rockin' it - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:13 am

Emberheart, who had been washing herself only a couple tail-lengths away from the nursery, had spotted the commotion and came racing up in a heartbeat.

She took her place before Darkstar, crouching, russet fur bristled into spikes. She knew that Darkstar only had three legs and that the leader was becoming weaker and weaker as time wore on. Sleekpaw was almost a warrior, anyway, and although he wasn't experienced enough, he could still inflict some serious damage if no one was there to help Darkstar.

She lunged into him, knocking the tom to the side and off of her leader.

"Don't you dare come any closer," she let out a snarl, pale eyes narrowed. "You know what will happen, Sleekpaw. I'm larger and stronger and will not hesitate to hurt you."

The new warrior stared straight at the apprentice, glaring, white-tipped ears poised to listen for Darkstar's reaction. Emberheart didn't want to make a scene, but she couldn't leave her leader to defend herself alone.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:26 am

Sleekpaw snarled at his new opponent, way bigger than himself. I'll make you feel sorry! He thought and lunged at Emberheart. It was a mouse-brain choice to fight in the middle of the Thunderclan camp, but he slashed his claws over the other cat's face. "No one can stop me!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 2:25 pm

OOC: If thi is a fight i reccomend that you should use the battle system.

IC: Dawnpaw watched in horror as Sleekpaw attacked. Strangely the same craziness boiled up in side of her and she attacked along side him knocking Emberheart over. "Oh NO!" she screamed at herself.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Darkstar was surprised, to say the least. Before she realized it, Sleekpaw had pounced on her and had drawn blood. Instinct told her to unsheathe her claws, but reason told her the opposite. If she did so in this situation, she feared that she would have no choice but to...

No way would she do that. Certainly Sleekpaw and Dawnpaw had not done enough to warrant that, right? With the appearance of Emberheart, the leader nodded her thanks. She yanked Dawnpaw off of the warrior by the scruff, holding her like a kit. Taking care to not cause any serious damage, Darkstar shook her so as to disorient her. "This is enough!" She snarled, letting go of the apprentice and holding her down forcefully. "What are you trying to accomplish with this?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockin' it
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: