Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rockin' it

Go down 
+2
hamster
Knight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Rockin' it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:19

"Shut up Dawnpaw, it's none of your beeswax over here" He said. His attention darted back to the kit in front of him, slightly bigger and taller than himself. "You just went into the apprentices den, so leave!" He hissed. The tortoiseshell cat flicked his tail towards the direction of the nursery to show where Driftkit where he should of belong. "Also, get out of my way. I'm trying to see Darkstar playing with a kit with those black things"
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:33

"Okay it's just..." Sunpaw was clearly hurt but she wasn't usually scared oof like this. "You better show some respect!" Leafpaw said as he stepped in front of Sunpaw he glared at Sleekpaw.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:46

"Hm. It's not moving very much."

Darkstar raised her head for a moment, hearing the commotion. She frowned as she watched an apprentice push a kit out of the apprentice's den. Yes, kits weren't allowed, but the force was uncalled for. Her playful attitude dropped from her eyes and tongue. "Sleekpaw. Driftkit." She didn't say anything else, content with a stare only a mother could give. A cold stare that could freeze any young cat in their tracks. "What's going on." Her body was entirely still except for her tail-tip, which would twitch every moment or so. Out from under the unrelenting gaze of their captors, the beetles made a run for the closest pile of leaves before disappearing.

ooc- why are Leafpaw and Sunpaw here? This is Thunderclan?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 23:15

OOC: Dunno, must of mix things up.

Sleekpaw stared back at his leader, challenging him. I don't care, I'm as good as him. He can't force me to do something! He could feel his paws wet and almost slipped as he turned away.

Quote :
"They sweat through their paws. A frightened cat may even leave a trail of wet footprints on the ground. However, because paws have too small a surface area to do much cooling, cats have developed additional strategies for coping with heat. For example, they seek out shady spots and try not to exert themselves.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 23:29

Rockkit who was actually having a good time with Darkstar was greatly insulted when she turned her attention away from him, huffing he turned to the source of the leaders distraction and hissed. Getting to his paws Rockkit padded towards the bigger apprentice, recognizing the defiance in the tom-cats posture, him being quite defiant himself. 'Don't be so rude mouse-brain! You were being a piece of fox-dung so don't go being defiant about it! Who even pushes their clanmates anyways! That's a thing only fox-hearted cats would do!' Rockkit left no room for argument as he buried his opponent in insults.

'You're so terrible you should get mange!' Was his final angry remark as he turned around and mockingly kicked up dirt towards the apprentice's paws. There, that'll have done it! The older she-cats honour was now properly defended and they can go back to doing... whatever they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2093

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 0:18

OOC:Driftkit's a she-cat Grey,
Driftkit looked at the leader,her eyes widening slightly.Her dusty ears flicker backwards and her fluffy tail curled up close to her paws.

The voice of the small kit brought her back to the real world.She was amazed when the little tom spoke up for her.Driftkit knew she would never do that but she had to tell Darkstar the truth."I-I'm s-sory D-D-Darkstar,I j-just wanted to s-see the a-apprentices."she meowed sheepishly.The She-cat glanced at her paws,ashamed of herself."T-the o-other k-kits are s-so m-much s-s-smaller than me!How come I'm n-not an a-a-apprentice?I-I'm older the t-than S-s-sleekpaw!"Driftkit stood up to her full height just to prove her point.She was only slighter than Sleekpaw but it still helped to prove her point.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Rockin' it - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 1:25

OOC: Whoops sorry got mixed up with another topic.

"Whoa! Im just gonna..." Dawnpaw said as she blushed and padded into the den not wanting to be caught in the drama.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 1:53

Sleekpaw glared at the tiny kit, his fur was fluffed out and it looked kinda cute. He didn't know whether to decide on raging or sweet talk. He decided on raging. "Kits like you shouldn't be here" He pushed Rockkit out like Driftkit.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 2:35

"S-S-Sleekpaw!" Driftkit meowed.Wow some cat has anger issues,she thought.Her tail twitched slightly in annoyance.She wasn't going to have her ceremony delayed even more was she?Driftkit's attention quickly flicked back to Darkstar.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 6:14

"Don't mess with me!" He hissed. He could feel his anger bubbling in his head, ready to explode. The tortoiseshell apprentice could feel his claws unsheathing and gave off a vicious snarl.

OOC: Can I kill Driftkit? The most possible answer is no.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:57

OOC:Noooo Sedgepaw will end up like Hazepaw with a miserable life...Also nah cos she's an apprentice now and it'd be major paradoxing.

The dusty She-cat backed up more,her amber eyes diluted.Driftkit quivered in fear.Why was she such a coward.Why was she so insecure?Why was she like this?She looked up at Sleekpaw unlike her usaul timid stare her eyes were full of hotr fury."Wow,Sleelpaw.Is this your hobby?Attacking kits no bigger than your paw and using your apprentice status bully me?Your very noble,"Driftkit spat.She tended to not stutter when she was angry or totally relaxed.Either of the two happening was uncommon."Don't worry Sleekpaw,it's not like the whole clan knows about the murders you plotted with Dawnpaw.We all know what happened to little Dapplekit...Drowned in her own blood.Lovely isn't it?"Driftkit smirked a little there was no way she was going to get out of this while the leader was right in front them.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:58

OOC: Please wait for Night to post please ;n; ))
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:01

OOC: Dude Driftkit can't know about this. I need her to be a warrior before she gets banished plus this happened a long time ago and you weren't there to witness it.

IC: Dawnpaw was in the apprentices den listening to the fight her eyes widened with fear as Driftkit mentioned her killing Dapplekit.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:04

OOC:It was an unsafe murder...Don't kill meh for this post.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 19:02

ooc: First of all guys please don't ooc post. The person who made the topic requested that you wait on Night. Third of all Dawnpaw's murder was unsafe she was supposed to get caught a long time ago. If you didn't want her to get banished before she was made a warrior you should have thought about that before you signed up for her to be a murderer.

Technically Dawnpaw should be getting exiled right now for killing a Thunderclan kit. Up to Night in the end, but Zombie is right about Drift not being there so Drift wouldn't know. But someone else knows. That will be taken care of in a different topic.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' it   Rockin' it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockin' it
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next