Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} Empty
PostSubject: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 16:24

Tigerpaw sat at the edge of camp, his eyes darting around happily. Maybe, maybe someone will go with me and Antdrop will be proud and it'll be great! The small, striped tabby tom let out a purr. The day was going awesome, he'd already caught two pieces of prey, and the sun was hardly across the sky.
A ray of light fell from above, landing on his back and warming him from his toes. Letting out a content sigh, the tom waited, eyes half-closed, for anyone to join him.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 5:12

Blackpaw looked around the clearing for something to do. His eyes darted to Tigerpaw, sitting at the entrance of their camp. "Hey Tigerpaw! What are you up to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 12:09

Leafpaw came over to the two apprentices. "Hey patrol?" he asked, "I mean can i join." he said again incase they didn't get what he meant.

Sunblaze came padding over to the group of apprentices. She really wanted to try out her new name. "So hows training going with Antdrop?" she asked Tigerpaw. "He was my old mentor."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:15

Rowanpaw approached the group of gathering apprentices. The orange and brown tom heard something about a patrol. "Did you mention a patrol? Can I come along?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 13:20

"Yeah sure!" Sunblaze replied her eyes shining with pride. My first patrol as a warrior!. "This should be enough!"

"Can you teach me some moves?" Leafpaw asked Sunblaze as he headed out of camp. "Sure anytime." she replied following on.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 6:17

Blackpaw could smell the scent of a mouse and immediately dropped into a crouch. He pounced on the tiny creature and killed it with one swift blow.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 9:42

Tigerpaw purred as the cats, one by one, came up to join him.
"Antdrop's great!" he mewed, yellow eyes shining. "He's tough on me, I think, but he gets me working. I think he's an awesome mentor." The tom flicked his tail towards Sunblaze. "How's being a warrior going for you? Me and Leafpaw will be ones soon enough." The striped apprentice nudged his older brother with a grin.

Tigerpaw led the way out of camp, proud that he had gotten so many cats to join him.

"Nice, Blackpaw!"
he mewed, impressed as the younger apprentice easily killed a mouse. His eyes sparked with interest. "We should get a lot of prey and boring it back, I bet for most of us it would bring our warrior ceremonies closer." And then he added, ears lopsided, to Sunblaze: "At least, we will, lucky. You've already gotten your warrior name. Wonder when you'll get your first apprentice?"

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:41

Nodding Sunblaze replied. "I'm happy to see that you like him! Being a warrior is quiet fun i guess, i mean you get to lead patrols and blah blah blah." Sunblaze didn't have any siblings and it was great to see that the brothers were getting along so well. "There's plenty of kits in the nursery." It was painful to think about that she still loved Sage/Sagepaw.

Leafpaw blushed when his brother mentioned them being warriors. But Sunblaze having apprentices drew him closer. "Who's your mate?" he asked not trying to be so nosy. "Um well i don't have one yet." she said to the awkward question. "Of course you do!" he said reminding her of the clan meeting and their little banter. "OOOOOOHH! That." Sunblaze said her ears twitching to show she wished she hadn't said that.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:08

Rowanpaw followed the others out into the territory remaining silent as he followed. He didn't mind not being apart of the conversation, as long as everyone was happy. He wondered away from the patrol to go catch a bird he had scented. Crouching low the orange and brown tom leapt on it and killed it quickly burying it for later, before returning to the patrol. "I think a lot of us are close to getting our warrior names." Rowanpaw said.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 0:58

"Yeah your right." Leafpaw replied. "I'd like mine to be Leafshard." he sniffed around in disappointment as he looked for some prey. Aha! he thought as crow popped out of it's hiding place. He leapt up the tree and sunk his claws into the unsuspecting bird. Leafpaw came back down and buried the bird. "Good job!" Sunblaze praised as she had caught a sparrow whilst Leafpaw had been hunting.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 1:04

Blackpaw merely nodded his head as Tigerpaw praised him. He followed the cats forward as the mouse dangled from his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}   |:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL} Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| Blazing black |:| {OPEN PATROL}
Page 1 of 1