Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blazing Kit(open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 23:52

Cardinalcry hadn't realized the kits would come so soon. She'd felt a slight pain in her belly at the Gathering, but blamed it on the shocking events of the night. No, it was entirely different. And quite early, too. She had four kits, ranging from ginger like her to brown like Springstep(her NPC mate) to in-between, even a kit remarkably similar to Lightpaw.

Of course, two of them were dead from the very beginning. The ginger one and the brown one. She'd wanted to name them Emberkit and Mudkit. Brightkit was alive a little longer, but went still not long after. At this point, Cardinalcry wasn't expecting Firekit to live. But he did. It must have been the shock, or those herbs, but Cardinalcry wasn't broken down yet. Mostly just in shock. It had all happened so fast. Three little bodies, dead before they got to live. Mothglow had said this was early to have kits. But, oh well, all the more attention to Firekit, right?

Tonight had been one long string of bad luck, hadn't it?

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 0:31

Shadepaw peered into the nursery, spotting the orange tabby she was looking for. "Cardinalcry...?" She mewed coming into the nursery. She held a vole tightly in her mouth. She smiled and came closer, she didn't see Firekit, though. Her eyes widened before she noticed the little kit snuggled beneath their mother. "I'm just doing my duties and when I had to bring in prey for the queens..." She trailed off. "Well, of course I thought of you first, you're okay... Right?" She asked quietly. "And about prey, I don't think little Firekit is old enough yet but-" Shadepaw placed down the vole in front of the queen. "Here, you must be so upset, you need it."

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 6:48

Firekit Heard many sounds but stayed close to his mother to make sure she was protected. Ya that’s totally the reason, totally not because he was scared and cold, This little kit thought. He mewed for milk and his little tummy was starting to get hungry.

Ooc: Thanks Kade, Fire will be the best son. Also just realized you have known him the most already because you helped me make him lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 20:35

Redkit peeked into the nursery, finally able to come inside after her mother had finished giving birth. She had seen the poor scraps that had been carried out of the nursery to be buried, cold and lifeless, and knew that Cardinalcry would need someone by her side, and Redkit wanted to be there for her. She approached cautiously, laying eyes on the little scrap that looked remarkably like the pair of them, and felt a warmth in her heart as she gazed upon her new little brother. With a purr, she curled up beside Cardinalcry, laying her head on her mother's back, hoping to offer some comfort. Softly, she murmured,
"What's his name, mom?"
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 20:52

Cardinalcry greeted Shadepaw with a nod. "Yes, thank you. I didn't quite realize how hungry I was with, um. Yeah." She ate up the vole, a bit faster than she probably should have, then looked up again to see Redkit. "Firekit."

Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 20:59

Redkit let out a purr at the name her mother had chosen for the new addition to the family, and murmured, "It's very fitting!"
She stood and approached the newborn, and gave him a lick on the head, purring all the while. She then settled back down beside her mother.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptySun 19 Jan 2020 - 6:18

(I have an idea, how about red and his family are the only ones who he is actually nice to lol)

Firekit noticed the kit that looked like him and smiled at her. After red licked his head he started purring. What is this? Is that sound coming from me? The kit asked himself. Firekit saw Redkit lay down and wanted to join so he tried to crawl his way over with not being able to. He mewed loudly for someone’s help, even though he would only let his family see him this weak.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) EmptySun 19 Jan 2020 - 19:46

(OOC: Be nice to Shadepaw okay?)
Shadepaw smiled awkwardly. "He is.. very cute." She mewed. "Sorry if I'm getting in the way.." She looked down at Redkit and Firekit. She didn't know how much she adored kits until that moment. "Has Firekit been doing well?" She asked, looking back to their mother, Cardinalcry.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blazing Kit(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Kit(open)   Blazing Kit(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing Kit(open)
Page 1 of 1