Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ayyye heading off to the lone star state!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Ayyye heading off to the lone star state! Empty
PostAyyye heading off to the lone star state!

As the title suggests, I'll be vacationing in Texas! I will be gone for the entirety of Thanksgiving break, including this weekend.
So the 19th-27th I'll be gone-ish, I will be bringing my home laptop with me, so I can check in, but it's vacation, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have on.

I'll try hard to reply to topics, they might be short, but again, vacation guys Cx

I'm leaving tomorrow, around 6-8am mountain time

Ayyye heading off to the lone star state! RHCP_smolAyyye heading off to the lone star state! RHCP2_smolAyyye heading off to the lone star state! RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Share this post on: reddit

Ayyye heading off to the lone star state! :: Comments

Sombra
Re: Ayyye heading off to the lone star state!
Post Fri 18 Nov 2016 - 19:37 by Sombra
Have fun on your holiday!

Ayyye heading off to the lone star state!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: