Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Characters : OwlPaw-Windclan FoxKit- Skyclan
Clan/Rank : Windclan/ Kit and Skyclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 44

Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 16:08

Owlkit smiled. She then dug up all of the cotton from the cat tails and any other leaves from the brambles. When she was finished it just reached rising sun. She then cleaned up the moss mess and the leaves and remade the den nests. When she was finished the den looked like its old self again. She looked at the sky. "Sunhigh!" She mewed excitedly but then she felt a stinging large pain on her front pad. Owlkit yelped. "I must of scratched a pad while cleaning!" She said gritting her teeth. "Squirrelkit! Deerkit! I need a medicine cat! I scratched a pad!" She yowled. She licked her wound and stared at the swollen large cut on her pad.
Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Characters : OwlPaw-Windclan FoxKit- Skyclan
Clan/Rank : Windclan/ Kit and Skyclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 44

Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 18:23

TOPIC IS FINISHED
Back to top Go down

Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2