Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Characters : OwlPaw-Windclan FoxKit- Skyclan
Clan/Rank : Windclan/ Kit and Skyclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 44

Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) Empty
PostSubject: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:10

Owlkit looked around she saw Hazekit, Stagkit, Elmkit, deerkit and squirrelkit was still sleeping. Owlkit was the only one in there litter awake, She prodded Elmkit with a paw. "Elmkit?" She whispered. "Wanna play a game of warrior and the prey?" She continued as she pricked her ear. "I will be the warrior! You can be the prey!" Owlkit said with a challange in her statement of being the warrior. Owlkit then kept prodding Elmkit. "Elmkit wake up!" Owlkit said with her fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:12

Squirrelkit turned around in her nest and muttered, "Stop it, yall waking me up! I don't wanna be sleepy all day from your yowling!"

OOC: Squirrelkit has a Texan accent

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:17

Owlkit spun around and saw squirrelkit, "Its about time you woke up!" Owlkit laughed. "You've been dozing like field mice!" Owlkit sneered. As she woke too her paws she ran up too squirrelkit and nudged her. "Lets play a game? Shall we?" Owlkit mewed. "You be the prey and I will be the warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:25

Smiling, Squirrelkit bounded away in the den, dodging sleeping figures as she yelled, "Ready!"

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 17:31

Owlkits eyes narrowed and she dropped down just like how she saw the other apprentices doing outside in the camp. She then quickly but slowly bounded towards squirrelkit and pounced on her. "I have you now!" Owlkit said proudly but slipped and tore a hole in the thicket of the den. "Whoops!" She looked at the hole. Her eyes widened as she felt the breeze of the wind hit her scrawny pelt. "Squirrelkit THIS IS YOUR FAULT! If you didn't squirm I w-would um.... Nevermind that is my fault.." Owlkit muttered. What will NightHeart or Lionfur say about this? Of even Ashstar and smokepelt!?

Owlkit narrowed her eyes at squirrelkit. "Don't you dare PM Them!"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 18:02

Rolling her eyes, Squirrelkit muttered, "Now we'll have to patch up this hole." Looking away, she found a patch of brambles, rare on the moor. Gingerly picking them up with her teeth to avoid pricking her paws, she attempted to throw it over the hole, but instead hitting some unfortunate cat. "Oop!" she muttered as she kicked the brambles off.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 1:47

Icekit padded out of the nursery to see a large hole in a wall. "What?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 4:35

Owlkit laughed. "Let me try!" She picked up the brambles with some moss too avoid biting thorns she then tied the. Brambles together hooking thorn by thorn. The wind was getting threw the brambles still. "Its too thin!" Owlkit searched for more brambles.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 5:15

Icekit observed for a moment what they were doing and soon he padded off, getting more thin brambles.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 13:12

Deerkit finally rose, pacing out of the nursery, her muscles, unusual for a kit so young as her, rippling beneath her thick pelt.
The oldest of her large litter, Deerkit was independent though quiet; and she was also nearly the same size as her siblings. She nudged Owlkit aside, blinking the sleep from her eyes as she considered the break carefully.
"It would've broken anyway," she finally declared, glancing back at the two she-kits. "Squirrelkit, go find a bramble as thick as a full-grown warrior's tail with Icekit. Owlkit, you can stay here and help me fix this. You were the one that woke us all up and started it, you'll end it."
Deerkit took a breath and stepped slightly aside to let Owlkit take a look.
"We…we can weave it through. I saw a warrior doing it once." she fluffed out her mismatched pelt. "We'll make it great," she added optimistically.

Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:20

"You aren't my mom!" Owlkit sneered. She prodded at the brambles and narrowed her eyes at deerkit. "You know, she added. Just because YOUR the oldest doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING." She held the bramble together not minding thorns stabbing her pads. "Hold this." She pointed her snout at a bramble she was holding. She then hooked the brambles and made it thicker. Owlkit sighed. "Finally the wind is out of the den." Owlkit then turned around and saw how big of the mess was in the den. Moss was everywhere and leaves were snagged on the brambles inside the den, There was cat tail fuzz everywhere from the field lands and moors. "Wow..." Owlkit said as her eyes widened. "I guess I must of been mouse brained rough housing inside the den!" She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:32

Deerkit's eyes narrowed and she let out a deep, rippling snarl at her sister, her pelt fluffing out to make her larger, taller. And although the kit wasn't a warrior, her muscles and pitch-black tail that lashed behind her made it seem almost as though she was.
Her paw slammed into the side of her sister's head, clubbing her and sending Owlkit tumbling to the ground below. Deerkit let out another fierce growl and then turned her back on her own littermate, who was lying in the dirt.
"I may not be Nightheart, but when she's not here, you listen to me," the calico she cat said calmly, her eyes darkening as she turned to whip her head around to stare at the kit on the ground. "Always remember that.
"Now," she added cheerily, almost as though nothing had happened. "You can clean up the den alone. Nightheart wouldn't be very happy to see that you've destroyed the nursery, and…" Deerkit paused dramatically. "Neither would Ashstar. I'd think that you'd want to be an apprentice as soon as you can. Don't want to be left behind, do you?" And the she-kit turned towards the bracken wall, making sure Owlkit had done a good job patching it together.

Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:42

Owlkit lashed her tail and arched her back. "I know in not going to be left behind and Ashstar nor Nightheart will like the fact of slamming kits too the ground!" She snarled and stood up face too face with deerkit. "I won't let you tell me orders and I know that for a fact that you think that I should just listen too you because you want me too and because your the biggest!" Owlkit narrowed her eyes and sheathed her claws ready to rip at any moment but stopped herself. "If I can clean this before sun high you DON'T say a WORD about me listening too you!" She bared her teeth and pinned deerkit from behind. She held her littermate with great force. "You being the biggest doesn't mean you being the strongest." She gave Deerkit a dead stare before cleaning. Her blue eyes showed no feelings towards her sister but anger she turned and brushed a large leaf at her sisters face.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:51

Deerkit was surprised at the strength of Owlkit but twisted around and kicked her sister off with her hind legs, relatively easily.
"Alright," she let out a purr, impressed with her littermate's determination. "Before sunhigh, and not a word to anyone."
"And hey," she added, nudging her sister softly. "No hard feelings, right? It's not my fault I'm bigger and stronger than you." 
With a wink, she padded out into the middle of camp, calling behind her, "Maybe I'll make you my deputy when I become leader!" And with a teasing grin, her eyes still bright with affection for Owlkit, she bounded away.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 15:02

Rolling her eyes, Squirrelkit muttered, "You are SO dramatic ya know. I am not getting thorns in my beautiful pelt cleaning up this mess. You clean it up." With that, she turned around and, fluffing out her long-furred tail, she strutted out of the den with her head and tail high.

OOC: Being more than a little selfish/proud is one of her traits

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)   Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitten trouble (thicket repairment topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next