Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playtime in the Shadows [open]

Go down 
+3
Seer
Ice
Honey Badger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:49

Hazepaw padded into the nursery giigling at the kits.Then she stopped suddenly it reminded her of when Moonpaw,Eaglepaw and herself use to play fight,but now they were gone...She wiped her tail across her muzzle trying to hide her expression.Hazepaw looked over at Darkpaw with a smile but her attention was back to the kits as they made a kit pile."I think you'll find I'm the best hunter in the whole forest,"she purred"Isn't that right Mudfoot?"Hazepaw had said it jokingly she didn't want to appear stuck up.The She-cat looked at the kits and laughed again.They were so funny,it was hard to think she use to be like that.

OOC:Ice,Grey lol.Plz don't kill Darkpaw...Hazepaw has already lost like all her friends and her mentor.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:04

OOc: I'm sorry, Darkpaw is gonna fall ill and die. Sorry. But I already signed up for the plot of his death.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:10

OOC:nooo...Hazepaw's depression...

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 21:04

Shadepaw purred as he watched the wriggling pile of kits, whiskers quivering with laughter as Smokekit yowled for help. Leaning down, Shadepaw bumped his muzzle into the pile of kits and sent them sprawling- effectively freeing Smokekit from the clutches of his rambunctious denmates. "At this rate none of you will become the best warriors- you'll just squish each other flat."Shadepaw chuckled, watching all three kits warmly- what fine warriors they will make in good time! "Who knows, if I can finish my apprenticeship quickly perhaps Thrushstar would be willing to give me an apprentice!" Shadepaw mused, the claws of ambition pricking his nape slightly. Shadepaw looked over as Hazepaw brushed into the den and settled down between himself and Mudfoot before claiming she was the best warrior. Noticing the faintest glint of sorrow in Hazepaw's eyes and how her mouth tightened with grief, Shadepaw leaned down to affectionately brush his cheek against the she-cat. Pulling back, Shadepaw's eyes drifted from the squabbling kits to Hazepaw, his tail tip twitching as he realized how crammed the nursery actually was. "With the way you hunt Hazepaw, you're lucky Thrushstar even apprenticed you!" the muscular tabby gently teased, his eyes flickering with amusement.

Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 21:37

Hazepaw chuckled, nuzzling Shadepaw."I know I'm such an amazing hunter!Definitely the best there's no doubt!"she meowed back playfully."I'll be a warrior soon,maybe one of you kit will get me as your mentor!Won't you be lucky then?!"She sighed.It wouldn't be long at all...Maybe I'll even be Flamekit's mentor,she thought.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 22:19

Smokekit didn't stop his feeble escape attempt until Shadepaw nudged the other two kits off of his back. Relief flooded though Smokekit as he stumbled to his paws, casting soft glares as his two denmates. He was fine with playing around but not when it got him squished half to death! He shook his head before he turned his gaze toward the she-cat that had entered the nursery with a smile. "That would be great!" he meowed in response although Smokekit was sure he would be happy with whoever his mentor would be. He just wanted to be an apprentice so that he could be a help to his Clan - it was boring being stuck in the nursery.

Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:21

Shadepaw snorted in amusement before quickly licking Hazepaw's cheek, and then re-directed his attention to Smokekit as he straightened himself back into an upright position. The air in the nursery felt stuffy due to how crowded it was- three full grown cats and several energetic kits? They were probably disturbing the entire camp with the racket they were making! Wriggling backwards slightly, Shadepaw rose to his paws and arched his back in a much-needed stretch. "I have an idea- why don't we all go out in the clearing? Maybe Hazepaw and I can teach you guys a few battle moves." Shadepaw suggested, eyeing the crowded nursery sympathetically; no cat could get a wink of sleep in here with all of them. Raising a paw to his face, Shadepaw tugged at a small clump of fur that billowed around his toes, although he kept his eyes on the kits in case they decided to attempt another sneak attack on his tail.

Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playtime in the Shadows [open]   Playtime in the Shadows [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playtime in the Shadows [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: