Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Patrol for the Sun [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

A Patrol for the Sun [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptyFri 11 Nov - 16:33

"Wake up," the tom meowed stoically, nudging at Sunpaw's side. Today he'd give the young cat her assessment and she'd be ready to become a warrior, finally. Now, if only she'd wake up before all the prey was hunted to extinction.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Patrol for the Sun [closed] VHQrlk5
A Patrol for the Sun [closed] 1QYZaRo

A Patrol for the Sun [closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptyFri 11 Nov - 16:56

"Huh?" Sunpaw said as she shook the blurriness out of her eyes. "Assesment?" she guessed suddenly becoming very excited she dashed outside of den. Finally becoming a warrior! she thought. Oh I haven't gone to a gathering yet. she drooped her head there was only one obstacle in her way.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptyFri 11 Nov - 18:01

Antdrop made his way to the freshkill pile and sat down. "I suggest you eat now, it'll be a long day," he meowed. The black tom was ready to assess his apprentice but still wished that he was able to sleep in a little longer.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptyFri 11 Nov - 18:07

"oh okay!" Sunpaw said as she followed Antdrop to the fresh-kill pile. She took a finch and sparrow and ate them quietly and quickly so that they could get started on the assessment once she finished she asked. "Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptySat 12 Nov - 17:11

Antdrop nodded to the apprentice and stood up. The two cats padded through the forest for a little while until they the tom stopped and looked around. This would be a fine spot for some hunting. "Go hunt some prey and I'll see how you do," he meowed, looking to Sunpaw.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptySat 12 Nov - 19:04

"Got it." Sunpaw had forgotten that his mentor wouldn't be by her side when she started. She padded off following the scent of squirrel. Aha! Sunpaw thought as a bushy brown tail peeked out of the tree. She got into the hunting crouch, checked the wind and leaped her claws hooking into the fluffy tail. "One down." she muttered her self ,silently giving thanks to StarClan she buried the prey.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptySat 12 Nov - 20:17

Antdrop waited for his apprentice to start hunting and followed the she-cat, being as silent as possible. He watched as she caught her first piece of prey and was glad to see that she was able to catch prey so easily.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptySun 13 Nov - 0:36

Sunpaw sniffed around for more prey. Sparrow she thought picking up the scent of the well known bird.
There it was up in a tree she leapt up again it flew away but her claws snatched the tail feathers and she pulled it down falling to the ground and stabbed it. "What a messy kill." she muttered not caring anyway a kill was a kill. She buried it and moved on her chest fluffed up with pride.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:52

Antdrop watched as the apprentice caught another piece of prey. A bit messy, but it would do. The black tom followed the small cat around while she hunted and hoped that she'd finish soon so they'd get time to finish patrolling the borders.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptyWed 16 Nov - 5:00

One more to go she thought delighted by her successful catches. She headed further into the forest looking for more prey. Mouse! she thought as a brown thin tail peeped out of a burrow. SkyClan  cats didn't usually eat land prey but she decided to go for it anyway. Sunpaw headed around the tree until she was downwind of the prey she pounced and landed on it but it wriggled away through the gaps in her claw. "Fox dung!" she cursed mad at herself for not catching it.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptyWed 16 Nov - 14:05

Antdrop watched as the apprentice failed to catch another piece of prey and walked out of the bush he was hiding in. "There is always next time," the black tom meowed stoically to his apprentice. "You did good for now, let's go and finish patrolling the borders," Antdrop added, turned his head in the direction they'd be going.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] EmptyThu 17 Nov - 1:51

Sunpaw was expecting Antdrop to come out of the bush so she wasn't surprised when he did. "Your right." she padded along side Antdrop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol for the Sun [closed]   A Patrol for the Sun [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Patrol for the Sun [closed]
Page 1 of 1