Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dapple in camp.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T1 warrior [Br] SkyClan T1 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2042

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyWed 9 Nov 2016 - 2:59

The moody She-cat poked her head out of the nursery.It was so big and...Dirty?Yep,dirty.Dapplekit frowned how could anywhere be so dirty?A pile of dead things in the centre and cats of all different shapes and sizes walked around camp not caring.It was feral to the young She-cat.The kit surveyed the camp,she was not impressed.Dapplekit padded out of nursery and she was instantly mesmerised by the sunlight that hurt her eyes.She blinked a couple of times adjusting to the bright light,with a sigh she continued forward.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 7:16

OOC: The words are so small.

Sleekkit watched from a distance as Dapplekit frowned again and again. He padded next to her and hissed, "What's your problem?!"
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T1 warrior [Br] SkyClan T1 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 13:30

"Everything is so weird out here,I mean who leaves dead things in the middle of camp?It's gross!" she replied simply.She looked over at the fresh-kill pile and felt herself vomit a little in her mouth.Dapplekit's mottled fur was covered in dust the winds had sweapt up,the She-cat looked at her pelt in horror.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier two warrior | 40/100 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier one warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A dapple in camp. Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 15:56

"Such a fuzzy ball. Get along with it then." Sleekkit snapped. Then he turned away.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 18:35

"What do you mean?" Dapplekit meowed confused.The She-cat glanced down at fur quickly returning to groom it.

A dapple in camp. Giphy

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 18:53

OOC: I cant kill her infront of the whole clan! I need you to sneak out sorry for ruining plot but still...

Dawnpaw was outside of camp listening to the kitten's conversation. What's wrong with that she-kit? Why didn't she like camp? She was born in ThunderClan she should be loyal and enjoyable not well whatever she was. Dawnpaw sighed with exasperation. Plus why was she soo nosy in my business! She knew that she hated that kit.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 22:44

Sleekkit padded to the nursery without a second glance back.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 23:55

Dapplekit looked around,sighing she got to her paws.Her paws carried her to the exit though she didn't know that.The mottled kit looked up at Dawnpaw."Hello Dawnpaw,why do you think camp is so dirty.I mean who leaves dead things in the middle of camp and it's so dirty!Don't you think it's desguisting?"she meowed.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 0:12

OOC: Can you please use good grammar and spelling? It's hurting meh eyes just seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 0:16

OOC:What do you mean it's all good.It might be because I'm on mobile.

A dapple in camp. Giphy

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 2:12

I mean like this sentence:

Hello Dawnpaw,why do you think camp is so dirty.I mean who leaves dead things in the middle of camp and it's so dirty!Don't you think it's desguisting?

Now some corrections:

Hello Dawnpaw, why do you think the camp is so dirty? I mean who leaves dead things in the middle of the camp, it's so dirty! Don't you think it's disgusting?
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 3:03

OCC:I read it over.I can't believe my grammar was that bad.

A dapple in camp. Giphy

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 3:47

OOC:Just gonna pop in right here, I know for one that typing with good grammar is close to impossible, especially if it's a phone. Right now I'm on computer but on phone or tablet, you may see a few mistakes. Besides, nobody's perfect. I'll just go now.

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 3:49

OOC:This was a normal topic...you can join if you want but Dapplekit is gonna get murded.So really big drama conspiracy happening.

A dapple in camp. Giphy

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 4:31

OOC: Let's get back to the topic shall we?

Sleekkit watches from the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A dapple in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. Empty

Back to top Go down

A dapple in camp.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next