Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dapple in camp.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T1 warrior [Br] SkyClan T1 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2042

A dapple in camp. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 11:01 pm

OOC:guys we need to kill Dapplekit,come on.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier two warrior | 40/100 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier one warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A dapple in camp. - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:12 am

Ooc: I thought Dawnpaw was gonna, I believe you should pm her.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:16 pm

"What are you doing here?" Dawnpaw spat. "You filthy scum." She pounced on the kit. "I HATE YOU!" Dawnpaw didn't know what was wrong it was just a fireball of rage swirled inside of her she didn't care about the little kit she hated Dapplekit. She clawed at her throat making it bleed.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Sleekkit watched from the nursery, his eyes wide in horror. This was too scary!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T1 warrior [Br] SkyClan T1 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Dapplekit's eyes widened in fear.The blood began to poor out of her throat.Dawnpaw had slit it.She coughed trying to breathe inhaling her own blood."Stop...Someone...The kit gargled.She coughed up more blood.Dapplekit looked into Dawnpaw's eyes.She swiped weakly at the apprentice.The once beautiful coat of Dapplekit was now soaked crimson with her own blood.The she-kit inhaled one last time,then her emerald green eyes rolled back into her head.The kit was dead.Dapplekit had drowned in her own blood.The crimson blood continued to gush out of her throat.

OOC:Well,that was a gruesome death.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier two warrior | 40/100 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier one warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A dapple in camp. - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:59 pm

"Oh no!" Dawnpaw cried not knowing on what she had done. "Sorry." was the only word she could make out. Gasping she looked around and saw Sleekkit watching from the nursery.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:18 pm

OOC: Sleek x Dawn, I'm totally thinking we should switch.

Sleekkit turned away from Dawnpaw's gaze. The camp was now covered with blood...
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:22 pm

OoC: What do you mean?

IC: Dawnpaw ran out of camp into the forest her paws covered with Dapplekit's blood. "But at least the scums dead!" she said to herself.

(Shortay Postay)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:18 am

(This topic is over?)
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 2:28 am

(Probably but this means she gets banished from the clan. Sleekpaw X Dawnpaw still happens right?)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:53 am

OOC: Rogue x Thunderclan, gimme a few moments to think about that. And let's use pm, we're filling this thread with too much OOC's.

THIS TOPIC IS OFFICIALLY OVER.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Yep Dapplekit is dead!
YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dapple in camp.   A dapple in camp. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dapple in camp.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: