Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Day Seven - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who do you pick?
Ashstar
44%
 44% [ 8 ]
Thrushstar
56%
 56% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4434
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostDay Seven - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0

The winner of Bracket Six is...

Leopardfang

Bracket Sept

Ashstar
Who's notable achievements are that she is mates with Icestorm, Sablestar's deputy, StarClan-loyal bby (almost defeated Morningstar, took care of the exiled cats, helped Thrushstar beat Saltpelt and Breezeheart), leader of WindClan with Smokepelt (her son) as deputy. Suffered a LOT of grief, ShadowClan's ally furever, pretty much WC's grandmother. Thrushstar's Out-Of-Clan fangirl

VS

Thrushstar
Who's notable achievements are that he is Leader of Shadowclan; longest living leader of the reboot (2 years and 4 months woo ;D); crazy old fart; turned Shadowclan into Sweden after SC decimation; owns a group of fanboys; trained all of Shadowclan three times over; he's a great great great great great grandfather and has outlived most of his family; hurts his clan by trying to do what's best for them; murders murderers because who doesn't love a good hypocrite 8D; he's had hallucinations; also highly upset with Starclan for their turdiness; emotionally closed off

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟϟ RiverClan Deputy          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/ Online
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Day Seven - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 :: Comments

Oh holy StarClan, this race is CLOSE!

Let older power yield to younger age!

#VoteForAshstar
Re: Day Seven - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0
Post on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 am by Hamster
Dead heat! Dead heat! This is what I call entertaining!

#VoteForThrushstar

Day Seven - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: