Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)   Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 14:52

Moonpaw went out of the apprentices den she was too excited to sleep so she decided to go on a walk out of camp. She padded into the main part of camp hoping no one was on guard. But then that would mean any other clan cat who dared trespass on our territory could get in! Moonpaw shook that feeling of doubt away. Her violet-blue eyes blended into the darkness and her pelt into the moonlight. Just like my name she thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)   Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 11:32

Lightningstrike had decided a patrol was needed. He left on his own, wanting to brave the cold himself. The water seeped into his fur and left him chilled to the bone, he wondered if it would be deep enough to swim in at some point. He certainly hoped not, it was no clear river. The warrior could get stuck in the thick marsh's floor. His pelt reflected whatever moonlight escaped the trees as he scented the air for prey; he found that some frogs would soon be crowfood stuck in the mash but nothing else hit him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)   Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 2:44

Moonpaw sniffed around outside camp for any scent of prey but all she scented was wet and damp leaves. Wait a second is that Lightningstrike's scent? She sniffed around a few pawprints and followed the trail to the Deep Marshes." Is that Lightningstrike?" she called out to the misty darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)   Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:45

He perked up at the sound of his name and turned around, vaguely recognizing her voice. "You've got a sharp nose for an early apprentice." he mewed casually and trotted towards her. "Catch anything out here?" The broad-shouldered warrior asked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)   Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:53

"No not yet." Moonpaw blushed with pride and meowed, "Have you?". She wondered what he would be doing out at the time of this. Ask that to yourself she replied to her own thoughts. "What are you doing out here anyway?" she said casually.

P.S this is Moonpaw's last topic she dies in https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t25418-a-frogs-leapopen#328114 so once Hazepaw reaches the forest maybe you could help her carry my dead body?
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)   Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 14:12

OOC: Sure, I'll respond to it.

"No, well, I've found plenty of crowfood.. Crowfood doesn't run away so it doesn't count." he mewed nonchalantly. A few crows were already overhead, waiting for either the cats to get stuck or for them to leave and take the rotting prey. "I don't really hunt over here that much, just for birds and frogs or lizards if I'm quick enough."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)   Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw goes to far (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1