Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]

Go down 
+4
Dimmeh
Ash
Shohou
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Ripplepaw idly sat by, watching the others converse among themselves. But it didn't take long for his attention to be drawn towards the Thunderclan cats walking by, his sarcastic and playful attitude was tossed to the side and he stood with his rear and shoulders balanced, waiting to move at any moment.

"Let's try to maybe settle this peacefully before heading straight into a senseless fight, everyone." Ripplepaw voiced, while yes this is clan territory and it should be something that is fought for to protect it, but there is such a thing in his mind called picking and choosing his battles.

With becoming a fresh-faced apprentice, he didn't want senseless fighting. Among apprentices no less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Shellpaw stalked right over to the scent-line of the border, not crossing it, but only a few steps away from being in the mottled apprentice's face. "What, are you scared?" she smirked, waving her tail-stump. "You know we could beat you in a fight with our paws tied behind our backs." She had nothing to be afraid of. She knew that. "We're not breaking the code, though... are you?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 7:04 pm

"Hey, hey Shellpaw! Ripplepaw is right." Icepaw meowed smoothly, "We don't want to get into a big fight, why can't they share Sunningrocks with us?" Looking around warily, "Just for today. And don't get to close to the border."
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"Says you." Mottledpaw snapped at Icepaw, then, without crossing the border, came face to face with Shellpaw. The mottled red she-cat was bigger than her. Not by much, but still bigger. "What'd you say, kitty?" Mottledpaw asked intimidatingly. "I think you want to break the code." Mottledpaw's claws scored a large scratch in the indented, peaty dirt, hazel eyes glaring.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Ripplepaw got in front of Icepaw, his eyes unwavering at these pathetic intimidation acts.

"I said we can solve this peacefully. Not start a fight, if anyone is to be breaking the code, you two are more in line of doing that than we are."
He sternly said, his shoulders and body stern and strong.

"Now, instead of these senseless acts of intimidating each other; can we just face the other way, and move on?" Ripplepaw politely asked, but still retaining that stern voice. He didn't want to be a part of a fight truthfully. At least something as petty as this.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Mottledpaw stepped back with a brief nod towards Ripplepaw. "My bad. I won't break the code, but keep an eye on your eager little friend." Mottledpaw flicked her tail-tip doubtfully at Shellpaw, and her gaze softened towards the younger she-cat.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:22 pm

"Share Sunningrocks? Do you have mice guts for brains, Icepaw?" Otterpaw snapped at the fellow RiverClanner, fur bristling at such an outrageous proposition. Sunningrocks was RiverClan territory, to think that she'd suggested sharing as if both clans had equal claim. Was she even a RiverClan cat?

Frogpaw sighed as everyone's spirits went up and it looked like there was a fight imminent. Standing by Fallowpaw's side, he brushed against her to calm down as he took a step forward to face Mottlepaw. "Just head home, there's only one of you against all of us."

Sunpaw was thrilled, amused by the brewing storm.

Last edited by Werechu on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Fallowpaw nodded gratefully to Frogpaw, but she didn't talk, as she didn't seem to want to be involved in the slight conflict. She purred with gratitude towards the tomcat, comforted by his words. She didn't want trouble with ThunderClan cats.

----

Mottledpaw stepped aside to reveal a somewhat reluctant-looking Halfpaw. "Two, actually," she informed in a quiet tone. "And what's with the quiet one? Ya scared?" She shot at Fallowpaw, tone raising.

----

Fallowpaw narrowed her eyes. "Mousebrain! You couldn't do a thing to us!" She retorted. It wasn't pathetic, but it wasn't clever, either.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:34 pm

OOC: Chu, I think you mean Shellpaw, not Fallowpaw

IC: The black-and-orange she-cat's brown eyes burned into the ThunderClan apprentices'. "I may be smaller than you, but I'm a thousand times smarter," she spat. "And unlike you ThunderClan kittypets, RiverClan cats don't make a habit of breaking the code. I could take you both on single-pawed, any day, but I see no reason to- yet." She calmed down a little as Frogpaw spoke quietly. "You just stay where you belong, on that side of Sunningrocks, and I see no reason to scratch up your pretty kittypet face," Shellpaw hissed finally, sitting down on her haunches, still watching Mottlepaw.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Mottledpaw glared at Shellpaw. "Kittypet?" She questioned, expression turning slowly mock-horrified. "Oh StarClan, what an insult!" She exclaimed, then spat. "I hope you know that you're the same, Shellpaw, no matter what you think." Mottledpaw said with hatred burning on her tongue.

----

Fallowpaw glanced at Shellpaw worriedly. "That kittypet is a waste of our time," she said, however, she didn't seem scared of Mottledpaw. She sized the apprentice up. "I don't care what you think, you piece of foxdung."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Shellpaw's eyes narrowed. That ThunderClan kittypet, calling her a kittypet? No! Brightflower and Longstripe had been loyal RiverClan warriors until their recent deaths, and she would kill any cat who said otherwise! The black-and-orange she-cat shot to her feet. "You may want to rethink that statement," growled, voice dangerously quiet. "You know nothing about my parents." The two warriors had died of wounds after a battle with ThunderClan- she wouldn't be surprised if the parents of this kittypet were to blame. Her claws unsheathed. "I hope you know, Mottlepaw, that you're a Twoleg-fed, fox-hearted, mouse-brained piece of carrion whose kittypet face looks exactly like the rotting piece of mouse-dung that's in the place where RiverClan cats have a heart!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:37 am

OOC: Nope, Frogpaw is trying to impress Fallowpaw. Otterpaw was the one I signed up for your plot. Also can we all use colours that are slightly more legible. This is wayyyy to bright/pale.

Also, this is a group topic. Please don't rush ahead of everyone. Give Sleepy/Shohou/Nyan a chance to post guys.
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 5:04 am

Ripplepaw grunted in frustration, these cats were getting ahead of themselves in the wrong way. Now yes it was unnecessary for one to call the other a kittypet of all things but that's not the point.

"You two are just impossible ... " Ripplepaw muttered. He was tempted to continue his attempts to dissolve the topic, but it would only be so long before they continued back into bumping heads with fangs at each other's necks ready to strike.

"Is it too much to ask for we solving this peacefully?" He asked aloud to both sides, assuming that both sides of the border had any sense of decency, "Or am I just sitting around talking to thin air?" He retorts once more, a little bit of sarcasm intertwined with his responses as time progressed.

Honestly. These guys just can't seem to help but rile each other's fur in a bunch. He thought. Sighing in defeat before leaning back on his haunches to sit where he stood and watch this wreck continue to progress into something worse and also much uglier than it was already becoming.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:16 am

It had all been fine before ThunderClan showed up. "Peacefully?" he scoffed. They weren't the ones picking a fight. Sleetpaw bristled, eyes darting from his clanmates to the ThunderClan apprentices as insults flung back and forth over the border. He dug his claws into the earth, turning up his nose and lashed his tail, letting his voice ring out over the din. "That's it." Fair was fair if they'd wanted to pounce on him, but he wouldn't let them talk to his clanmates that way.

He was tired of dancing around this with threats and insults. He didn't want to hear the code brought up one more time as an excuse not to scratch their pelts off. Sleetpaw stepped in between Shellpaw and Mottledpaw, eyes burning. "Back up your talk if you're not a kittypet. You, me, and no one else, right now. I'll shred your lying tongue out of your mouth." Sleetpaw stared past them, toward Halfpaw. "Unless you're too much of a mouse-heart to face me yourself."

Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:28 am

Mottledpaw flashed an indignant smirk at Shellpaw, stepping back before looking at Halfpaw. She was younger than the she-cat, but boy, Halfpaw wasn't helping in contributing to this. "Sleetpaw's right on that, Halfpaw," Mottledpaw hissed, "I think you are being too much of a mouse-heart!" She said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]   Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Civil Paws Unclean [semi-closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next