Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
opall

opall

Characters : Birchkit
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 11

New Member Empty
PostNew Member

Hello all, I'm new at this site and I'd just like to give a little introduction!

I'm Opall, you can call me Opall, Tumble or Painted, depending on which character I'm playing or if we're in OOC. I've been roleplaying for about six years now, I started out on Kugyay way back when, followed Flint when they left to create Bryneil and now Webs is forcing a lot of sites onto forums! I thought I'd get a bit of practice and start out rping on another forum, since it's been about five years since the last time I forum RPed.

I am a literate roleplayer, meaning I will try to make my posts no shorter than seven-twelve sentences long and I expect my partner to make posts at least five-ten sentences long or longer!
I also do art, so if we roleplay I'll probably draw your character or our characters together, depending on the relationships developing between them Blush

Please send me a PM if you'd like to talk about small character plots (love interests/triangles, character drama, roleplay related things) OR if you'd like to just talk in general, I promise I'm really nice!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Member :: Comments

Ice
Re: New Member
Post Tue 11 Oct 2016 - 15:27 by Ice
Welcome to WCC! It's always so much fun having new members join us :D
Shadow
Post Tue 11 Oct 2016 - 16:38 by Shadow
Hey welcome to WCC :D Glad that you can join us here! Don't worry if your posts aren't crazy long or articulate. This site is pretty relaxed when it comes to role playing since we cater to both the younger and not-so-younger crowd cx So have fun and enjoy yourself! If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods and admins and we will get back to you as soon as we can :D
Sombra
Post Tue 11 Oct 2016 - 18:02 by Sombra
Hey there, and welcome! It's great having new members join us, hope you stick around! cx
addie ♥
Post Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 5:05 by addie ♥
New friends.

Always fun! Hope you enjoy your hopeful long-term-visit here. I really do like to become friends with new members, always something 'new' about each person, right? Hope I get to roleplay with you sometime though :D
Jughead
Post Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 7:50 by Jughead
Welcome to the team! I hope that your reintroduction to forums is easy.
Twitchinq
Post Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 11:55 by Twitchinq
Hello, Opall! Seeing new members is always cool, and now we have another member to roleplay with. I'm sure roleplaying with you will be lots of fun!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: