Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 12:04

(I'm gonna go ahead and make the kit request thing for Pine x Sheep, but it won't happen until Sheep becomes a warrior.)

Sheeppaw continued to purr, "You think you're surprised? I'm the one that was a heartless jerk only yesterday." She joked, nudging the tom beside her gently. Here they were, once enemies before, but now lovers joined under the light of the moon.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 12:17

"Oh, come on now..." Pinepaw purred to the she-cat and snorted. "We know Blacktwig's gonna stare." she mewed to Sheeppaw and nuzzled her cheek.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 13:13

"That is true. I bet he won't be the only one, though." Sheeppaw responded. She knew that most of the cats in ThunderClan knew of her attitude, and the quarrels that she and Pinepaw used to have, but as least there would be a positive change now.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2