Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) Empty
PostSubject: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:07 pm

(Tis like Bramble and Squirell in Twilight)

Pinepaw's claws raked the ground furiously as the tomcat padded through the forest to retrieve the doves he had left a little bit away. But as the apprentice trotted angrily, thinking about how Sheeppaw betrayed him in front of the clan leader he scented something. It was a cat, and as the scent drew closer, he could recognize Sheeppaw's own scent. The tom flexed his claws in expectance to see the one he had loved so much just a few days ago.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Oh, how he made her so incredibly mad. Sheeppaw had to get out of camp to take her mind off of...Pinepaw. The name didn't roll off of her tongue, it dropped out of her mouth like a cookie crumbling. She shook her head, but was broken out of her thoughts when she heard a cat approaching. She stood from where she sat, but could also smell who it was. She narrowed her eyes, sighing.
"Sometimes I think that you follow me on purpose." Sheeppaw said, not bothering to say any words in greeting.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Pinepaw snorted in disgust and licked his paw carelessly, not bothering to look at the she-cat when he spoke. "And sometimes I think you are only a thorn in my pad. Which you are, for a fact." he said coldly and moved his piercing glance in the she-cat's icy one, twitching his whiskers.

There might have been a time when he would have been nice or at least not offensive, but those times were gone. Now he only wanted to never see her again in his life.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 pm

"I don't understand why thorn is an insult. Thorns draw blood, I draw blood to defend myself and my Clan from others, thorns may be small but their prick is painful. As am I when defending myself with words. And so, Pinepaw, I thank you so very much for the compliment. Now what was I saying before? Oh, right. I don't appreciate followers, Pinepaw. Although, it is no doubt that I am a leader at heart, meant for others to follow." Sheeppaw said, simply, and without hardly any emotion. She felt as if she couldn't go anywhere without Pinepaw swooping in and messing up her day and her life.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Pinepaw looked quietly at the ground for a few moments. Something was burning up inside him, crackling like a forest enveloped by flames, and the calm and icy green of his eyes changed. When he lifted his head, his eyes were a blazing alive green, and he darted neverless at the she-cat, claws out and he sliced at the cat's face, his claws meeting the skin on her right cheek. He drew back, looking at his handy work with a mixture of pride and awe.

"You are right. You are painful." he hissed, panting and looking at her furiously. He had never imagined the first cat he hurt would be a ThunderClan cat.

Pinepaw used Front Paw Strike causing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Pinepaw:

20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Sheeppaw:

4/20 HP
80/80 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:04 am

Sheeppaw had never expected to be attacked so quickly, and by her own Clanmate, but it came as swift as a flash. The moment the claws met her flesh, she recoiled in pain, turning her cheek away. She stared down at the ground, facing away from Pinepaw, before leaping at him and pinning the tom to the ground.
"You despicable mouse-brain! Attacking a Clanmate is against the code, and StarCl-" She paused, staring off before she could finish saying what she wanted to say. No, not StarClan. That kit-tale was nothing...

SHEEPPAW used LEAP-AND-HOLD on PINEPAW (Dealing 14 HP and costing 10 SP.)
PINEPAW is held down for ONE turn.

Sheeppaw
4/20 HP
70/80 SP

Pinepaw
4/20 HP
70/80 SP

#THESQUAD2K16-17

Last edited by Wicked Twitch on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:04 am

The member 'Wicked Twitch' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) Mistpe10
Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:40 am

It honestly broke Blacktwig's heart to see them with such hatred. That sorrow mingled with a sense of anger, and, Blacktwig stepped out into the clearing. The shady figure turned to the face of a well-known warrior, and his blue eyes were narrowed with vexation. "Sheeppaw, Pinepaw!" Blacktwig scolded with disbelief, sitting down and unsheathing his claws. "Why do you think to fight like this?" Blacktwig's tone quickly changed to one of pure sadness, cracking with each word. Yet he continued on. "You might as well be useful, rather than tearing your own fur off!" He placed a paw between them. "I will have to report this to Darkstar, you know that," he hissed, gaze flickering between the white-furred apprentice and the chocolate brown tom.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Pinepaw stared up at the she-cat as soon as she caught hold of him, but shook her off quickly as Blacktwig emerged. He bared his teeth at the warrior, his limbs aching from Sheeppaw's attack."Came here to protect your little sis, did you?" he hissed and stalked of, his tail high and his muzzle higher. "Fine, report whatever you want to Darkstar." he finished and turned to look back at Sheeppaw. "And Sheeppaw. Stay away, thorn." he ordered, flicking his tail with disgust.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:58 pm

The white she-cat glanced at her brother as he came into view, but was thrown off by Pinepaw. She stood up, not even bothering to shake herself off. Sheeppaw hissed at Pinepaw's final comment, sinking her claws into the dirt.
"Go swallow a tick, Pinepaw!" She called after the tom, insultingly. She then turned to face Blacktwig, her blue eyes ablaze. She normally never showed any emotion, but this was different.
"I could've handled him! I don't need you to follow my pawsteps and treat me like a kit all the time!"
She didn't care if she raises her voice, so she did. Her white and fluffy tail lashed as another example of her frustration.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Blacktwig glared at the two apprentices. "You guys could've hurt yourself," he growled, tone void of sympathy. His tail lashed. "Do you think that will earn you any well-being?" Blacktwig continued, his paws sinking into the ground as he held himself. "And Pinepaw," Blacktwig called as the tom stalked away. "I wasn't trying to protect just her." Blacktwig's tone hinted that he wasn't just trying to protect him though, either. The tom turned to face Sheeppaw again, scowling and snarling. "And Sheeppaw, watch your tongue." Blacktwig insulted sharply

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 3:47 pm

"Watch my tongue? You're just upset because I'm telling you the truth and you refuse to admit that I'm right! You're not my father, Blacktwig, I can take care of myself! And Pinepaw was the one who attacked me first, can I not defend myself? Or would you rather me not do anything to help myself and get hurt even more!" Sheepaw retorted, angrily, her tail lashing once more.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Blacktwig grabbed Sheeppaw by the scruff and pulled her in sharply. "Look, I'm not, but I won't cease to care," he whispered harshly, tail lashing. He unsheathed his claws, but didn't spring. He released her, which might've made her stagger a bit. "Now let's get back to camp," he spat blatantly. He turned tail and stalked away.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Sheeppaw was surprised as she was lifted by Blacktwig, then dropped. Yes, she did attempt to steady herself again as her paws hit the ground with a soft yet audible thud. The glare that she shot her older brother seemed to be made of ice, and she had no choice but to reluctantly follow the warrior. She didn't understand why she was the one getting in trouble, Pinepaw had instigated the fight!
"Oh, father, Sheeppaw began, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "When we get back could you also cut up my fresh-kill into tiny pieces? You wouldn't want your little kit to hurt her teeth, would you?"

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 6:07 pm

Blacktwig ignored it. Pinepaw was still in trouble, didn't she understand. "Our father is gone, and I'm not him," Blacktwig retorted coldly. "And oh yes, my pretty princess gets to order me around, voice dripping with sarcasm each time," Blacktwig added, gaze penetrating. He waved his tail dismissively, as if Sheeppaw talked anymore, he simply wouldn't listen to her mindless babbling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)   Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fine! (closed for Twitch and Dimmeh)
Page 1 of 1