Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) Empty
PostSubject: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Pinepaw's eyes were fixed clearly on the moon, his face set in a blank expression, his eyes lit up by the starlight beating it them, turning them the brilliant colour of a pine needle in summer. The tomcat's mind was wandering, to the scene in the clearing, when he had confessed to Sheeppaw, so sudden and irrational, and the cat was jow unsure if he had done the right thing to tell her. And jow he didn't understand what he was doing either, but he was waiting on a log propelling him slightly higher, the midnight air silent and still.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Sheeppaw had been put into an odd state ever since Pinepaw's confession. She had been avoiding him more than she usually did, but when she did see him, she had said nothing. Instead of coming up with sarcastic remarks at every turn, she had been silent most of the time. Now, Sheeppaw just wanted some time away from all the cats of ThunderClan. She weaved throughout the trees as she began a nightly stroll, and slinked through a large bush. What she saw when she emerged made her do nothing but blink. It was Pinepaw. Why did she always have to run into him at the worst possible time? The apprentice looked up at Pinepaw, her icy blue eyes glinting in the milky white light of the moonlight, and her fluffy white silhouette being illuminated by the moon.
"O-oh...hi." Was all Sheeppaw said.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Pinepaw muzzle constricted bitterly and his face turned into a ouzzle of grief and aorrow as he turned at the she-cat, his eyes glittering at her. "Sheeppaw." he mewed then tur ed his face away and ignored her, staring at the moon as if she was not there.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Sheeppaw lowered her ears so that they pressed against her head. She searched for head for something to do, desperate to not make this more awkward than it already was. Compared to Pinepaw sitting on the log, Sheeppaw was small. She looked up at the brown tom, blinking, "Um, I've actually been meaning to talk to you...about what happened." She said, softly.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:46 am

Pinepaw's head turned slowly to look at her as she finished her words. He was surprised that her voice was so soft, and he remembered how harsh had she asked his why was he staring at her through her apprentice ceremony, and he realized that maybe his confession had done some good. The brown cat dropped from the log so he was face to face with Sheeppaw, and flicked his tail over her paws, maybe to relax her.

"I think about you all the time. I can't even make out how I could surgive when you hated me so badly." he whispered, his eyes clear as he stared i to hers.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:38 am

Sheeppaw lowered her head, unable to meet Pinepaw's eyes. This was all so new for her. She had been blinded by her own reality, not realizing that other cats, like Blacktwig, Pinepaw, and Morningshine, had their own stories to tell. She had acted like some sort of superior, lashing out and acting rude, when all the others wanted to do was just talk to her, be her friend, and in Pinepaw's case...love her and be loved back.
"I'm sorry..." She murmured, "I thought about you too...but it was never good thoughts. I never knew what was love, or what it is to love...I hurt you, Pinepaw, physically and emotionally. I don't deserve to be loved anymore."

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:50 am

Pinepaw listened to her with his eyes soft, then he flicked his tail under her chin, urging her to looo up, whre she would meet his emerald eyes. "You remember when I told you you were like a thorn in my pad?" he asked, looking in her eyes blankly. "A thorn is something you can't get rid of easily. If you pull it out harshly, it bleeds. If you pull it out gently, it just hurts. That's how I feel about you. I could never get you out of my heart, because it would hurt too much. It would hurt me. And maybe... it would hurt you?" he finished ihs words with a slight question.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Oh...so this was what love was. Some sort of warm feeling inside of you when you feel as if your heart could soar. Sheeppaw never imagined that she could ever feel this way about Pinepaw, or anybody. She didn't answer Pinepaw's question, but she knew that it would hurt her. At last, the feelings were mutual. Sheeppaw loved Pinepaw. What she did in the next moment would be startling to any ThunderClan cat who knew her. A small smile grew on her muzzle, a real one. It didn't look forced, or fake. It was calm and true.
"I love you, Pinepaw."

(<333333333333333)

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:16 pm

"Saying I love you too would be useless, wouldn't it?" the tomcat responded with a slight giggle and smiled at Sheeppaw warmly, pressing his muzzle to hers before he flicked his tail towards the log. "But now I ,ust tell you something." he whispered, his smile fading.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Sheeppaw's rare smile disappeared as well, and it was immediately replaced with a look of concern. Was something wrong? Sheeppaw was a bit disappointed that their moment had been ruined by something serious like this, but she was willing to listen.
"What is it? Is something wrong?"

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Well, he had yo tell her, didn't he? "StarClan." he mutterred coldly. "I don't believe in it. But... I've seen and I wonder. Do yu share my thoughts, too?" he asked her shyly. He knew that Sheeppaw might as well hate him again he will be forever alone.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:46 pm

She listened silently to Pinepaw's words and then she quickly nodded, her blue eyes brightening.
"At last! Some other cat who isn't stupid like the others. I don't understand why everyone else believes in some kit tale." She said, nonchalantly.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:49 pm

Pinepaw nodded to Sheeppaw's words and put his  head,against hers, affectionately. "But I think that we both found more than another cat that does not believe in StarClan." he purred, looking up at the moon.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Sheeppaw began purring, and nuzzled his cheek, "We did, indeed." The fluffy white apprentice responded, softly yet cheerfully as another smile formed on her snowy white muzzle.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:17 pm

Pinepaw's eyes were shining as he turned his face to Sheeppaw. "We found love. I would have said I knew what love was like, but look at me. I'm still surprised at how I feel now." he mewed and nuzzled her cheek as well, flicking his tsil gently on her back.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)   Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Entirely New (closed for Twitch)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: