Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) Empty
PostSubject: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 20:18

Blossom sat waiting for her friends to show up she needed some advice...

im baaaaaaaack ;)

Last edited by Blossompaw on Wed 4 Aug 2010 - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 21:43

OOC: Uh, Bloss, Shinekit is dead.....

IC: Twistedpaw padded up to her sister. "Hello, Blossompaw" She spit through her clenched jaw. "Why did YOU want me here?"

OOC2: I hate you, But is Sister to sister hate... ;D
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 10:37

ooc: oh sorry!!! and where not sisters anymore...so pls don't hate me!!!

Ic: oh hi!!! she sqaid "I need some advice...i'll tell you about it when everyone else gets here"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 18:47

rosepaw walked into the clearing "i dont understand why you couldnt tell me this in camp" she complained.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 9:21

"becouse if i said this in camp i would be made fun of forever...plus i want all my friends oppinions" she said happy to see rose

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 9:58

gentlekit padded up to her friend, "Hello Blossom" she said.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 10:06

"hello!" she said as she layed down

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 11:24

"fine, but kits are suposto stay in camp so what are you doing here"rosepaw said looking at gentlekit.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyFri 6 Aug 2010 - 10:04

"she has to be here!she is one of my closest friends!"purred blossom

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 15:59

Twistedpaw shot a glance toward Gentle, then looked back toward Blossom. "Blossom, Whatever it is, Get on with it" She hissed. "Kits aren't supposed to be out of their territory. Did you have plans to be hated by even more ShadowClan members?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyMon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:23

"fine...i'll tell you! i can tell hawk later..." said Blossom"i need some advice...i need a mate!(rp)" she said(had to get it overwith!!!)"who do you guys think it should be?"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyMon 9 Aug 2010 - 17:57

[b["You called us here to ask us that?"[/b] She said, astounded. "Look, Blossom..." She started. "I really don't want to talk about this with you." And started heading back towards camp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 10:59

Gentlekit followed behind Twistedpaw
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 15:04

OCC: I wush in a BUSH! X3

Hawkpaw came out of the bush. "I heard everything." She mewed, walking into the clearing. "Well, you need to find a tom... Who's a tom in your clan?"

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 15:31

"well... swift(taken)windy(mentor)owl...shark... AND NO ONE ELSE (THAT I KNOW OF!!!)"said Blossom

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)   meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting with twist gentle rose and hawk(pls no one else post you may look tho!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next