Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) Empty
PostSubject: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySat 9 Jul 2011 - 14:03

This is a silly idea Hawk and I made. 4 clans, Nyan cat style! o3o;

It will be a story at first, then we might make an RP topic. Let's just see how this goes. ^^;

POPTARTCLAN
Poptartclan is a clan made up of poptarts. They involuntarily sh*t rainbows and hover off of the ground.

Leader: Nyancat-Black she-cat with a strawberry poptart body.

Deputy:Nayntac-Brown tom-cat with a blueberry poptart body.

Medicine Cat:Catnya-White she-cat with vanilla milkshake poptart body.

Warriors:

Nyanyatac-Orange tom with Cherry poptart body.

Cattac-blue-gray tom with grape poptart body.

Taccatnyan-Chestnut she-cat with Chocolate fudge poptart body.

Nytac-Black she-cat with Hot Fudge Sundae poptart body.

Tactacnya-White tom with Brown Sugar Cinnamon poptart body.

Apprentices:

Nyannaynnyan-dark gray she cat with Strawberry Milkshake poptart body. Apprentice of Nytac.

Atcnyan-black tom with Wild Berry poptart body. Apprentice of Catnya

Nynya-gray and white tom with Strawberry poptart body.

Queens:

Nyatacyan-Black and white she-cat with blueberry poptart body. (Kits:Nyanyanyatac-Orange she-cat with Orange Creamsickle poptart body. Nyanyantac-Gray tom with Blueberry poptart body.)

Elders:

Cattac-Old golden tom with Unfrosted Strawberry poptart body

Produceclan
Healthy nyans that like to run and hop on their longer legs.

Leader:
Taccattac-Orange furred tom with celery stick body.

Deputy:
Nayncat-Green furred she-cat with Iceberg Lettuce body.

Medicine Cat:
Nyaataac-Red furred tom with Apple body.

Warriors:

Cattacattac-Brown she-cat with orange (fruit) body.

Taccatnya-Gray she-cat with Plum body

Nyanyatactac-Black tom with grape bunch body.

Apprentices:

Tacnyany-blue tom with blueberry bunch body. Apprentice of Taccatnya.

Nyaataanyaa-Black she-cat with Onion body. Apprentice of Nyaataac.

Queens:

Tactctac-Red-brown she-cat with apple body (Kits:Tacnyacat-Green furred she-cat with spinach body)

Cattacnyacat-White she-cat with Cauliflower body. Expecting Nyanyatactac's kits.

Elders:
Tacnyacattac-Blue furred she-cat with Peach body

Tacatcattactac-Gray she-cat with pear body.

Last edited by Jay on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 11:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySat 9 Jul 2011 - 17:42

BREAKFASTCLAN
BreakfastClan is made up of breakfast foods. They involuntarily sh*t out smoke and hover over the ground.

Leader: Tacnyan- Black tom with a waffle body.

Deputy: Yancat- Black and white spotted she-cat with a muffin body.

Medicine Cat: Taccynyan- Caramel colored she-cat with a toaster struddle body.

Warriors:

Taccatnya: Smokey she-cat with an english muffin body. Apprentice: Cattana
Tacytacy: Brown tom with a bacon body.
Nyacattacy: White she-cat with a toast body.
Taccat: Black she-cat with a hard-boild egg body. Apprentice: Nyanacat
Nyantac: Sliver tom with a bagle body.
Tacya: Orange tom with pancake body
Yannayn: Red tom with scrambled egg bunch body.
Taccyana: Blue-gray she-cat with breakfast bar body. Apprentice: Cattynyanny

Apprentices:

Cattana: Brown she-cat with hash brown bunch body
Nyanacat: Gray tom with an oatmeal bunch body
Cattynyanny: Orange tom with a juice-pack body

Queens:

Tacattac: White she cat with yougurt cup body. Kits: Nyanny, Taccyna, Nyannana
Catattac: White she cat with pudding cup body. Kits: Taccyyanna, Catnyana, Catcatnyan

Elders:

Nyannyan: Orange tom with a bacon and egg sandwich body
Yannayn: Silver she-cat with cinnimon roll body

SUGARCLAN
A clan made up of candy and sweets. They can swim and can smell better.

Leader: Nyaccy: Orange tom with a tootsie roll body.

Deputy: Tanny: Black tom with a lollipop body.

Medicine Cat: Naccynyan: Silver tom with a jawbreaker body.

Warriors:

Naynnyan: Orange and black spotted tom with an Air Heads body
Nayanan: White she-cat with a caramel piece body.
Nyaccytaccy: Black tom with red licorice bunch body. Apprentice: Nyannynyanny
Taccynyaccy: Red she cat with black licorice bunch body. Apprentice: Taccytaccynyan
Tacnyannay: Silver she cat with jelly bean bunch body.
Nayn: Small white tom with a candy cane body. Apprentice: Taccyyanny
Cattynyan: Black and white she-cat with a snickers body. Apprentice: Naynnayntac

Apprentices:

Nyannynyanny: Orange tom with a skittles bunch body
Taccyyanny: Light brown she-cat with m&m bunch body
Taccytaccynyan: Red she-cat with Reeces Pieces bunch body
Naynnayntac: Black tom with fruit roll up body

Queens:

Nyacy: Orange she-cat with a gum strip body.

Elders:
None

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 9:32

COMMON TERMS:

Devourers-Humans

Squishing Place-Road

PROLOUGE:

Nyans fought, leaving filling everywhere. Nyancat called. "Poptartclan! Retreat!"
Nayncat looked up, filling spilling out of his blueberry frosting. Flying off, more followed him, as Poptartclan fled to their territory. Produceclan called yowls of triumph. "Vegetables will always rain supreme!"
Nyannaynnyan growled. "That's because Devourers don't try to eat you." the young apprentice murmured. Her pink frosting had pearl colored filling raining down, and she lost a few sprinkles. As they made it to the camp, Nyancat called. "All nyans old enough to be part of a good breakfast join me beneath the Pastyrock for a clan meeting."
The cats gathered at the bottom. Nyancat's blue eyes were wistful. "We have failed at trying to get back the territory Produceclan stole a moon ago. But this isn't over! We will fight back when we are ready!"
Yowls of triumph arose, except one. Nyanyatac glared at her. "Which is?" he asked. His crust was torn at his belly, but no frosting leaked. Nyancat narrowed her eyes. "When we heal and think up a better strategy."
Catnya sighed, riggling her white poptart body. She, with her apprentice Atcnyan, were patching up cats with sprinkles, and using sugarcane to help them sleep. It would be a long time before they can recover, and the Gathering would be tomorrow. Looking up to the sky, Catnya held firm eyes. "Nyanclan, help us." she begged. "The Devourers keep running across us, wanting our frosted pastry goodness. Why did you make us taste so good?
There was a twinkle across the stars, but other than that, nothing.

Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 12:20

CHAPTER 1

The sky went from dark purple to a brightening orange as the sun rose over the trees. The nyans of BreakfastClan woke up at once and went to their hiding spots. Tacnyan, their leader, signaled everyone to stay low and quiet. There was a loud thumping, like big footsteps. They kept getting louder and louder until a big figure loomed over the camp. The figure looked around until it got fustrated and left. But what made it look back was a small "Nyan" From the smally kit Nyanny. The devourer came back and picked up the small nyan. But it's mother, Tacattac, attacked the devourer. The devourer dropped the nyan and wan away.
BreakfastClan came out of hiding. "Again, another devourer attempted to take away one of our clanmates." Tacnyan sighed. "We dont know next time if they fail or not." Nyanny whimpered and ran to her mother. Taccynyan checked the young nyan for scratches or bites.

Menwhile, in SugerClan

Wails of pain shrieked through the forest from the nursery. Nyacy, a young queen, was giving birth to her first litter. Taccynyan by her side, guiding her through. The first kit arrived. It was a small nyan, with a peppermint body. The second one arrived with a gumdrop body, third one was a... muffin? Taccynyan looked at Nyacy with confusion. "A... Muffin?" She gasped. Almost all of the other nyans gasped too.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 12:37

Chapter 2

"Nyaaaa.." Nyanyantac purred as he huddled near his mother. It has been a moon since the attack. The kit wriggled it's little poptart body. It was a hot day, and the nyans were keeping in the shade to prevent their frosting from melting. It was a big issue. Nyanyantac blinked and circled the camp. "Nyan! Nyan!" she chanted. Nyatacyan, her mother, called to her. "Nyanyantac! Get your frosted hide over here before you melt!" she warned. The kit screeched at the mere thought and ran back into the shade.
Nyancat purred, floating through the area. She left a rainbow trail that quickly dissolved, and watched as some kits tried to eat the tasty feces. Well, not really. The Rainbows weren't feces at all.
Maybe it was time to reclaim territory. They could probably even take in more territory if they requested help from one of the other clans. Produceclan was getting cocky.
"May all nyans old enough to be part of a good breakfast join me beneath the Pastryrock for a clan meeting!" called the leader. The nyans floated over, Rainbow droplets quickly disappearing in the heat. "I will send a patrol to Sugarclan and ask help on stopping Produceclan and their proud ways!" she called. "I will go, and take Nayncat, Cattac, and Nytac!"
Nayncat, her deputy, licked down his frosting, smiling. He was also her mate. "We will leave at sunfall!"

~

Nyancat led the patrol as the sky grew as pink as her pelt. Her dark gray head bristled, and they left rainbows that lit their path. She picked up the sweet scent of Sugarclan. "Wait for a patrol." she warned her own patrol. They waited, as Tanny, Nayanan, and Nyannynyanny crept up. "Poptartclan? What can I do for you, Nyancat?"
Nyancat's eyes flared. "Let me speak to Nyaccy."

Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 12:49

The three nyans esccoted the patrol to their camp. Nyaccy lay in his den when the nyans showed up. "Visitors! Visitors! Visitors! Vistors! Visitors! Visitors! Visi- OW!" Nyannynyanny said as Tanny, the deputy stopped him from going crazy. "So... Im guessing I have visitors?" Nyaccy said, sitting up and neatly curling his tail around his paws.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 13:44

Nyancat stepped ahead of the patrol. "Greetings, Nyaccy." the she-tart said. "We are here at ask assistance of you."
Nyaccy sat up, his Tootsie roll body glistening. "Assistance with what?"
Nyancat dipped her head. "With defeating Produceclan and showing them who is boss." she replied. Nyaccy thought for a moment, then laughed. "And what do we get?" he asked Nyancat stood straight up. "A small portion of stolen Produceclan territory." she replied. The clan gasped. Nyaccy mumbled to himself, and nodded. His chocolate scent was calm. "Sure. Sugarclan will assist you."

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 13:51

NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) NyanTerritory

NYAN TERRITORIES!

Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011 - 17:50

"May NyanClan sweeten your path!" Nyancat called behind her as she walked out of camp.

Nyaccy lept onto the sugartree for a clan meeting. "Let all nyans old enough to melt in your mouth, join under the sugartree for a clan meeting!" Cats started to assemble under the tree. Once the crowd quieted down, Nyaccy spoke.

"We had heard news that PoptartClan is having trouble with ProduceClan. ProduceClan is attacking them for some reason, so we will assist them in their time of need." Nya's of agreement rang throughout the camp.

Meanwhile, at the Cave of Nya...

Nyacy waited silently for Nyantac, flicking her tail with annoyance. Nyantac entered the cave. "They found out." Nyacy sighed. "What?! How?" Nyantac hissed in suprise. "Your son is a muffin!" Nyacy hissed in response. "A.... a muffin?" The bagel bodied tom said. "I... I didn't know..."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 11:23

Nayntac yawned. Her green head fluffed as she rose, licking water from her iceberg lettuce body. They recently got more land from Poptartclan! Suddenly, nyans broke through the trees. "Poptartclan and Sugarclan patrols!" Tacnyany yelled. "They are attacking!"
Nayntac blinked. "TACCATTAC!"

Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 13:39

Screeches bursted through the air as the nyans went into battle. A mix of frosting, juice, and sugar shot around the camp. Rainbow leftovers spattered everywhere from the PoptartClan warriors running to attack. Skittles and Nerds were everywhere followed by fruit juice. Taccattac strolled out of the leader's den lazily, not aware of what was going on.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:13

"Get your healthy but out here!" yelled Nayntac. She charged with the rest, yowling. They were indeed outnumbered, nyan-kits mewling with fear. They would not get away with this! Nayncat suddenly rammed into her, laughing. "Who's the weak one now!?" he snarled. His frosting was scraped off at places, but that was it. He scratched her with stubby legs.

Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:52

Taccattac screeched in pain struggling to get free. The celery stick body with large gashes and water pouring out. Nayntac bowled over Nyancat, knocking her to the ground. She started attacking her. Taccattac scurried to the medicine nyan den, due to water loss

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 15:47

Nayncat hissed. "Coward!" he growled, grabbing Nayntac. Throwing the deputy into a tree, he floated over, but not before Taccattac yowled. "We Surrender! Take your lousy territory! It isn't worth the juice-shed!"

Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 15:56

Yowls of victory spread throughout the camp.

OOC: I didnt know what else to write o.o

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)   NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk) Empty

Back to top Go down

NYAN CLANS (No one post but me and Hawk)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next