Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skeptical Thoughts (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Skeptical Thoughts (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skeptical Thoughts (Open)   Skeptical Thoughts (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:26

Blacktwig shuddered as he awaited the answer. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to know; even the name implied gore. His eyes remained stretched as wide as could possibly be, as he sunk his claws into the ground with suspense.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Skeptical Thoughts (Open)   Skeptical Thoughts (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:32

Sparrowkit frowned as Amberpaw responded, she was more interested into what was already happening already.

She looked back at her friend and began to laugh, once she had stopped she stared at one part of the camp for a long moment as if she were listening to someone, she once and awhile responded silently.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Skeptical Thoughts (Open)   Skeptical Thoughts (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:34

Cloverpool looked at the two frozen in fear. "Well The cutters give you these things they call shots and they really hurt. It's like sharp teeth going into your skin. And i heard from my sister that the cutters take away your ability to have kits! It's terrible!! Anyways so my sisters said that they didn't take our ability to have kits away because they are something called a breeder. Who make two cats have kits and then when their old enough take their kits away!! It's really horrid stuff." She replied

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Skeptical Thoughts (Open)   Skeptical Thoughts (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:35

Amberpaw tensed at the answer to her question, silently, but suddenly, she closed her eyes and shook her head. "I-I will go..." she mewed and faked a wide yawn, before leaving for the welcoming den, where she curled up and covered her ears with her paws. Pinepaw stirred in his sleep and licked her cheek, relaxing her.

(out, got to sleep)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Skeptical Thoughts (Open)   Skeptical Thoughts (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:36

It seemed as if Blacktwig could understand Sparrowkit - it didn't seem strange that she was talking to what seemed invisible to others. As a kit, he sometimes talked to himself, too.

Perhaps that contributed.

Blacktwig gave a swift nod to Amberpaw, as the she-cat, with her sleek brown fur, retreated into the apprentices' den. It was getting late, he agreed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeptical Thoughts (Open)   Skeptical Thoughts (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skeptical Thoughts (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2