Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Aug 2016 - 15:59

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 1:19

Rabbitkit walked out of the nursery, her head down and her way of walking rather stealthy, until she reached a spot behind all of the gathering cats.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 9:44

Ashstar smiled down at the kit. "Rabbitkit, please step forwards." More apprentices was just what the Clan needed right bow, weakened as it was.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 9:53

Rabbitkit was almost startled as the leader called her name, and she shyly crept forward, her head bowed but her golden eyes looking up eagerly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 11:29

"Rabbitkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From this day forwards, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rabbitpaw." She turned her gaze to Smokepelt who was totally in the crowd. "Smokepelt, it was tragic that you lost Wrenpaw. Rabbitpaw will be your apprentice, and I hope you pass on all your knowledge to her."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 12:16

For the most part, the tom wasn't paying attention, but when his name was spoken, his head snapped up from staring at the ground. An apprentice? That was wonderful! Wrenpaw was an amazing cat, an innocent life that the DarkForest had taken away from him. Now, he had a new apprentice to take his mind off of the clan's loss.

Dipping his head to Ashstar, he turned to Rabbitpaw and touched noses with the smaller cat. "I can't wait to start training with you," he meowed.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1