Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Rabbitkits apprentice ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Rabbitkits apprentice ceremony    Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:32 am

A young grey tom had slipped out of his nest, pretty early during dawn. Although the sun was slowly making its way up to the sun just like it did every single day. Twitching his whiskers the broad deputy had made his way up towards the tree, leaping gracefully onto the branch where Breezestar summoned cats, though since Breezestar was busy he thought he'd take care of this apprentice ceremony. His amber eyes sparkled, flicking his tail backwards and standing up tall. "Let the cats old enough to capture prey gather here for a clan meeting!" Rockfall bellowed out, a simple grin on his face. Skyclan was small but it was growing, slowly but surely it was growing.

Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4533
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkits apprentice ceremony    Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 am

Rabbitkit bolted out of the nursery like the prey he was named after, leaping over any sticks or pine needles in the way. He was very eager to become an apprentice, fight other cats, and hunt prey. The camp was exciting, but he wanted to see so much more.

He took his place under the jagged stone, and waited for the ceremony to begin.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/ Online
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkits apprentice ceremony    Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:41 am

Tail swaying back the deputy stared intensly towards the new apprentice, he saw something in him. Something good in this one, which is why he'd be his own apprentice. "Rabbitkit you have finally reached 6 moons of age, from now on your warrior training will begin and until you have gained the right of a warriors name you will be known as Rabbitpaw. And I Rockfall will be your mentor, I'll teach you everything that I know." The scarred tabby said leaping off the rock.

Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4533
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkits apprentice ceremony    Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:55 am

"Really?" The newly promoted apprentice whispered, surprised that his mentor would be Rockfall. The tom had played with him when he was a kit, and Rabbitpaw was quite fond of him. But never did he imagine he'd be mentored by him. It was an honour to have such an experienced tom teach him, and Rabbitpaw fully intended to take advantage of it. He wanted to be the best warrior ever.

He bounded over to Rockfall to touch noses. His green eyes still wide with surprise and joy.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkits apprentice ceremony    

Back to top Go down

Rabbitkits apprentice ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: