Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Test of Faith and Courage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Test of Faith and Courage Empty
PostSubject: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 0:50

The stars have returned. I thought they would let me live a peaceful life. But I was wrong. The stars are testing me. A test of faith and courage, a test of a will to survive. There's something StarClan wants me to know, and what lies at the end of the test...

My cat, Night, will be put under a 3-phase test. Shifting from the rogues, to him, to the forest. I will need some cats for this test.

Code:
(Need a character)
<A specific group/clan>

Phase 1:

There will be a fire. He has to get the rogues into safety, before anyone dies from the blaze.

Needed:

<All/most rogue and loners>

Phase 2:

A twoleg captures him. He must find a way to escape. He needs someone else to assist him. The rogues are starving, and they need as many hunters as they can get.

Needed:

(Any rogue to assist him) Pepper (Leafy Greens)

Phase 3:

Here is the real test. He must fight a fox with a cat from any clan.

Needed:

(Cat from any clan) Tawnystorm of RiverClan (Tawny)
(Person to control fox)

Last edited by Winterpaw on Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 10:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 0:58

Go ahead and put Pepper in any lacking spaces you have. She's the official plot insert for everything. She has to loose the use of her back legs and falling debris from the fire seems to be logical.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 1:13

For phase 3, you can have Tawnystorm from RC to fight the fox with.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Test of Faith and Courage Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 10:56

Pepper will assist him in Phase 2. We just need someone to control the fox in 3.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 11:02

Don't worry, I'll be the fox to try and bite his face of! :D

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage EmptySun 21 Aug 2016 - 12:18

Okay. I'll make a topic for Phase 1.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 9:30

I suggest Pming other people with rouges for Phase 1.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Faith and Courage   Test of Faith and Courage Empty

Back to top Go down

Test of Faith and Courage
Page 1 of 1