Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fennel Fox Role-Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Fennel Fox Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Fennel Fox Role-Play   Fennel Fox Role-Play EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 19:10

Ok so if you guys don't know about Fennel Foxes they look like my new avatar, they are so cute, right? (You can get them as pets :3) And the main characters name is Skit, I'm making a story about this on Wattpad, here it is. https://www.wattpad.com/304919029-someone-we-loved-losing-ghosts

Ok, so I titled it wrong and the chapter name can't be fixed right now but if you read it you can find out some of the characters, in order to sign-up you need to find out all the characters, and it will go a different way so do not worry. The parents are going to go someone soon so they are not able to be controlled, anyways Skit looks just like my avatar once again.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Fennel Fox Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennel Fox Role-Play   Fennel Fox Role-Play EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 19:53

Name: Tara
Appearance: Beautiful dark acorn color with deep green eyes. Long ears and tail, sleek and sarcastic personality. She has a feistiness to her, and charm as well. A few blonde streaks for highlights, barely noticeable.
Personality (Extended): She is quite sarcastic and sharp-tongued, with a cool wit and young personality. If you shed her rough exterior, she simply wants to help the world. If she is embarrassed, in enough pain, saddened, or threatened, she can become panicky and beg for help, despite what she might've said or done.

OOC (In some way): Why can I see her and Skit playing around, her sarcastic humour tempering his innocent nature? I SHIPP ALREADY??

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down

Fennel Fox Role-Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying :: Sign-Up and Discussion-
Jump to: