Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) Empty
PostSubject: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:43

Dapplepelt had a question to ask Gingerleaf today. He wasn't as worried as he used to be now. He happily sat down at a rock he asked her to meet him at.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:56

Gingerleaf appeared behind of a tree and stuck her head out. She looked for Dapplepelt and saw the rock where he was sitting on. She sighed in relief before she trotted out towards him. "Hey, Dapplepelt. You asked to meet me here, what do you want?" The calico she cat sat down and neatly curled her tail around her paws. Her amber gaze didn't leave the tom.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 10:25

Dapplepelt smiled when he saw Gingerleaf. "Well... We've been friends for a very long time and... I wanted to know if..." He paused. "You'd like to be, um, mates?" He asked with pure confidence....

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:02

Gingerleaf sat up and tilted her head with her eyes narrowed with affection. This wouldn't be a hard decision--besides, she had liked him for a long time. Her fur felt warm when she felt his confidence and she stood up on all fours with her eyes shining with love. "Of course, Dapplepelt!" The pretty calico leaped up on the rock and began licking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:06

"I'm so glad!" He said and licked her cheek back. He purred and said, "Well, I have liked you forever! I had to ask you sometime!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:10

Gingerleaf turned her head away to hide her blushing before she turned it back to face Dapplepelt. "I have liked you for quite a long time too! I think we would make good mates." She looked into his eyes and blinked. She wondered what it would be like to have kits of her own. A shiver ran down her spine as she thought of the feeling of giving birth.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 16:01

Dapplepelt smiled. "Yeah. We will." He mewed. He purred and looked up at the stars. It reminded him of all the times they had been together, the just as friends. But now, things were different. Maybe one day he'd be a father, but he would have to wait a bit to see. He bent down, a moment later laying down and continuing to look at the stars.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 16:26

Gingerleaf nodded her head in agreement before she rested on the rock beside her mate. She curled her tail around his and began to look at the stars. Her eyes shined with love when she imagined herself, Dapplepelt, and her kits together in the nursery. She would love to see them grow up to become warriors.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 21:03

Dapplepelt continued smiling, when he, too, had the same fantasy. And perhaps, this dream would come true. He had a feeling it would...
"Remember when we looked up at the stars that one time when we were apprentices?" He asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 17:02

"Yes, I do remember. Matter-of-fact, I was just thinking about that precious time," Gingerleaf purred and pressed her nose to Dapplepelt's cheek. "Remember the time when a RiverClan cat fell into our trap? Now that was hilarious!" The chuckled before looking at the forest floor. The thought of another clan made her prickle with anxiety. She had kept her senses out to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 17:56

"Yeah, that was funny!" He laughed and thought of that warrior. "Wait... I had seen a silver and brown she-cat floating in the river the other day, and thought it was an enemy warrior. I... I attacked her and found she was already dead... And then... I saw her face... It was her." He mewed, his face pale.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 5:19

Gingerleaf had widened her eyes in shock and tensed up. "That's terrible!" She looked around to see if any danger was lurking around. Even though she felt safe around her mate, she still needed to be careful. The calico she cat glanced at Dapplepelt's pale face.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 6:05

Dapplepelt saw her glance and shook his head, trying to clear from mind what he had just said. Then, out of the blue, he got up. "I think I smell an enemy warrior..." He said.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 18:34

Gingerleaf opened her mouth a lit and inhaled the scent it. The results made her fur bristle and she perked her ears. She didn't bother to make any noise. The sense of an enemy is one thing that would keep her quiet. The calico she-cat looked in all directions to locate the mystery intruder.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 19:16

Dapplepelt cast out his senses, too and noticed something in the bushes. Growling, he lunged and landed on top of a cream and orange calico she-cat. The she-cat got up and hissed. "What was that for?" She spat.
Dapplepelt cocked his head. Didn't this cat know about-Oh.... We're at the border. Should've seen that coming. "Sorry! I didn't realize you were on the other side of.. the border." The calico growled and jumped back in the water. She sent him a glare as she swam to who-knows-where.
"Weeeelllll, that was weird." He said and turned back to Gingerleaf. "Just my mistake, sorry I got so serious... I always make border mistakes." He slightly chuckled at the last bit but still kept his happy/embarassed face on. "Heh heh.... Yeah. I'm so stupid." He said and circled his paw next to his head. He hoped she would laugh, but he wasn't sure.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next