Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mistake That Took Her Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

The Mistake That Took Her Life Empty
PostSubject: The Mistake That Took Her Life   The Mistake That Took Her Life EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:58 am

Mistcloud crouched low in the marsh grasses, silent as a mouse. Her scent had been washed away by muddy river water and strong smelling plants. It would be nearly impossible for any cat to find her, so long as she didn't move or make any sound. What was she doing here, after being exiled? That was a good question, since she didn't quite know the answer herself. Since the Dark Forest had taken over, Mistcloud hadn't quite been herself. She'd been angry, confused, and more irritable than usual. Could it be because of Nettlespike? The revelation that he was a loyalist to the Dark Forest had been a sudden and crushing blow. If she couldn't trust her own brother, the cat she cared for most in this world, who could she trust? Mistcloud was lost, and she had no one to help her out of the pit of despair.

Nettlespike. That had to be why her paws had carried her so far from rotten Twolegplace she now called home. What other reason would she have to risk her own life in such a way? Still, why would she go to such lengths to save a cat who had betrayed her? She didn't even know how to save him, only that he needed saving from the evil known as the Dark Forest. If Mistcloud didn't do something soon, the brother she knew and loved would be gone forever...

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down

The Mistake That Took Her Life